Packers Forum Week 5 GDT - Packers vs. Cowboys

CWood21

11 hours ago, Green19 said:

Soft tissue injuries are tough, remember clay... like any year.

Bakh probably felt like he could go, then after a practice it tightened and they shut it down. It's similar situation cowboys are in with Sean Lee. Play him in this game and potential reinjury the hamstring and lose him until like thanksgiving. Or give him 3 weeks of rest and have him moving forward.

I was fine shutting him down for Cincy and Chi given the opponent and venue. But with 10 days rest and a crucial NFC road game on the line that is going to require our best effort with our best players, its time to play these guys you've been cautious with up until now. Only players who should potentially sit this game are Monty and maybe Bulaga if he hasnt recovered from the high ankle. Even not having him would be a big problem because right now Lawrence is destroying starting right tackles, let alone a 3rd string guard playing right tackle like McCray.

I'm assuming at some point today we will learn whether Adams got on the plane to Dallas which will tell us if he's playing or not. I was confident earlier in the week that he'd for sure go when i saw him at the team photoshoot and he practiced 2 days in a row including in pads but was surprised when MM said he was still in the protocol as of Friday. Thought he'd be cleared by now. Now I'm skeptical.

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

I'm assuming at some point today we will learn whether Adams got on the plane to Dallas which will tell us if he's playing or not. I was confident earlier in the week that he'd for sure go when i saw him at the team photoshoot and he practiced 2 days in a row including in pads but was surprised when MM said he was still in the protocol as of Friday. Thought he'd be cleared by now. Now I'm skeptical.

I've been operating under the assumption that he wouldn't be ready for the game against the Cowboys.  I'm more concerned about our tackles if we're being honest.

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I've been operating under the assumption that he wouldn't be ready for the game against the Cowboys.  I'm more concerned about our tackles if we're being honest.

What also needs to be considered is this staff is crazy secretive about injuries within the rules so they are going to do alittle gamesmanship.

My bet is Bakh plays, Bulaga sits, Adams and Ty sit, and Daniels plays. Adams sits because I think this staff is more then comfortable with Allison. Plus I'm sure they view next week as the bigger game to this point.

Why did the NFL get rid of the probable title? Was it such a big deal? I mean guys who were probable always play, so it was a bit pointless, but now teams just use that to confuse the fans, media and opponents by just listing anyone who was limited in practice as questionable. Like I have to imagine someone like Daniels and Bahk are more probable than questionable. Bulaga and Adams are truly 50/50 guys.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Me too, we can live without Adams but he'd be a bonus obviously.

1 hour ago, Green19 said:

What also needs to be considered is this staff is crazy secretive about injuries within the rules so they are going to do alittle gamesmanship.

My bet is Bakh plays, Bulaga sits, Adams and Ty sit, and Daniels plays. Adams sits because I think this staff is more then comfortable with Allison. Plus I'm sure they view next week as the bigger game to this point.

House is important too. Given he was a "full" participant the last 2 days, I'm guessing he's good to go. Need him in this game because until he we how Randall responds to his debacle, our CB is pretty weak without House.

Archived