Packers Forum Week 5 GDT - Packers vs. Cowboys

CWood21

It’ll be amazing if Adams plays Sunday. Thought right after that hit, best case scenario, his season was over. To see him seemingly close to being able to play just 10 days later is wonderful. Wonder if he starts wearing one of those Vicis helmets or has at least considered it in the last week. 

14 hours ago, squire12 said:

Smith has been  having some back issues for a while now.

If he can't go that would be a huge advantage for us. Him and Lee.

For us, I'm saying Adams and Ty don't play; maybe as Bulaga as well, but I think he tries to give it a go.

17 hours ago, WaitWhat said:

Man, Bakh and Bulaga back, no Sean Lee for the Cowboys. Bennett should have a huge day, no longer really needed to chip block. 

I didn't like reading Bakh and Bulaga were limited participants on Thursday, however.

33 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Also, Jerry Jones himself already confirms that LB Sean Lee won't play this weekend. That's a nice boost for GB

He's not saying he's out. He's talking about practice. That's what I'm reading elsewhere from Dallas fans anyways lol

2 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

Ty Montgomery listed as DOUBTFUL for Sunday's game. Davante Adams is QUESTIONABLE as well as a boatload of other players, including both starting Tackles.

DLeuW1CVAAE7Axd.jpg

Bakhtiari officially has the worst injury suffered by a player who didn't miss a snap in the game he actually suffered the injury. Wasn't the guy a freakin last minute scratch 3 weeks ago against ATL? Play the man!

2 hours ago, packfanfb said:

Bakhtiari officially has the worst injury suffered by a player who didn't miss a snap in the game he actually suffered the injury. Wasn't the guy a freakin last minute scratch 3 weeks ago against ATL? Play the man!

Soft tissue injuries are tough, remember clay... like any year.

Bakh probably felt like he could go, then after a practice it tightened and they shut it down. It's similar situation cowboys are in with Sean Lee. Play him in this game and potential reinjury the hamstring and lose him until like thanksgiving. Or give him 3 weeks of rest and have him moving forward.

Archived