Packers Forum Week 5 GDT - Packers vs. Cowboys

CWood21

yea prefer noon games easily. these ones at 3:25 in the midwest feel like you're just wasting your day waiting for it to get here. i'd actually prefer them at like 10 in the morning so you still have your day, so kind of jealous of you west coast fans. 

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I’m not sure why so many Cowboys fans are so down on their chances in this game.

Because our best defensive player is out, and we have the worst coaching staff in the NFL. 

I’ll say GB wins 38-24, with us scoring a couple garbage time TD’s to make it seem closer than it was.

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Because our best defensive player is out, and we have the worst coaching staff in the NFL. 

I’ll say GB wins 38-24, with us scoring a couple garbage time TD’s to make it seem closer than it was.

I'll take it!

I think a lot of the Dallas skepticism forgets the amount of injuries that the Packers have suffered so far this season.  Combine that with a heck of a let down against the Rams last week, Dallas fans are probably more confident in the Packers than Packers fans. 

7 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

I'll take it!

I think a lot of the Dallas skepticism forgets the amount of injuries that the Packers have suffered so far this season.  Combine that with a heck of a let down against the Rams last week, Dallas fans are probably more confident in the Packers than Packers fans. 

I’m just completely done with Jason Garrett and especially Rod Marinelli. I absolutely loathe his defensive “system”, which Rodgers tears apart every time we play, and so I expect more of the same in this one.

3 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I’m just completely done with Jason Garrett and especially Rod Marinelli. I absolutely loathe his defensive “system”, which Rodgers tears apart every time we play, and so I expect more of the same in this one.

I don't disagree with anything in that post.  If we lose another OL though, they are going to stuff me and @CWood21 into a jersey to play tackle.  You'll see pass rush if Rodgers doesn't get rid of the ball fast.

Archived