The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

@jcrell623 @Lionized @Bigbear72

Both trades above have been pushed through. Please double check that your rosters have been updated correctly. 

@Lionized I moved Preston Williams to David Johnson's IR spot to keep you under the WR maximum so that I could put the deal through. Hope that isn't a problem for you, wanted to ensure with multiple Thursday games and the holiday I wanted to make sure the trade could get pushed through. 

9 minutes ago, winitall said:

Both trades above have been pushed through. Please double check that your rosters have been updated correctly. 

@Lionized I moved Preston Williams to David Johnson's IR spot to keep you under the WR maximum so that I could put the deal through. Hope that isn't a problem for you, wanted to ensure with multiple Thursday games and the holiday I wanted to make sure the trade could get pushed through. 

Thanks!

8 hours ago, winitall said:

Thank you! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2020 at 8:47 AM, squire12 said:

League is looking very competitive at the moment.  8 teams in serious contention for the playoffs and not a huge separation in points scored.  top 7 only separated by 82 points.

Going to take some good fortune based on injuries

Good thing I've gotten used to not being taken seriously! 😂 

So it looks like each playoff round is 2 weeks, can we still change line ups each week or is the same lineup set for both?

7 hours ago, Hagar said:

Good thing I've gotten used to not being taken seriously! 😂 

So it looks like each playoff round is 2 weeks, can we still change line ups each week or is the same lineup set for both?

Pretty sure you can use different lineups each week

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This was a rough year. Thought I was going from 2nd to last to the playoffs in 1 year and then lost 3 in a row and missed the playoffs

The year has been rough and surprising.  I went from last to the championship round this year but I did have to pull off some big moves to get here.  Good luck @HvacRaider