The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

56 minutes ago, HvacRaider said:

Might be thinking of the other keeper league they have position max for keepers 

I don't know for sure, just presuming. By no means am I saying a team should try my example....that would make a horrible draft strategy, imo.

2 hours ago, HvacRaider said:

Might be thinking of the other keeper league they have position max for keepers 

The Dirty Dozen league has a limit on keeping QBs because it is a 12 team league and they are harder to come by.  Although the points have been nerfed there so much that its likely not worth keeping a third most years anyways. 

2 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

The Dirty Dozen league has a limit on keeping QBs because it is a 12 team league and they are harder to come by.  Although the points have been nerfed there so much that its likely not worth keeping a third most years anyways. 

Thank you ! I knew it was a law somewhere 

23 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This feels like the point of the draft where BBs differ wildly. People getting drafted i dont even have in the next round or 2 but others probably feel the same about my BB

That's what I'm struggle with....how long will "my guy" last, do I have him rated to high...to low.

Then I play solo rock, paper, scissors...then take the stab in the dark.

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

This feels like the point of the draft where BBs differ wildly. People getting drafted i dont even have in the next round or 2 but others probably feel the same about my BB

Depends. Having inherited a team I want to make it my own so drafting different than if it was my roster from get go 

32 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

My 2 year old and I have Covid, not sleeping well so if im MIA for a bit thats why. I will check in periodically 

Send me a Pm When im otc

That sucks. Speedy recovery to you and your child.

26 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I meant has Sllim been skipped and nagahide OTC?

im after nagahide, so im fine with waiting still but also dont want to be skipped myself

Oh ...I would say so, we are well past the deadline (I'm open to some leeway...but...). But I'm not making that call officially.  😁 

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Oh ...I would say so, we are well past the deadline (I'm open to some leeway...but...). But I'm not making that call officially.  😁 

Might be riding out the time until cutdown day