The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

TE was not a huge need for me at all...but with Pitts still sitting there at 7 I had to pull that trigger since Im capable of playing both.

A gift from the gods fell into your lap, you don’t turn around and spit on them. 

6 minutes ago, Hagar said:

TE was not a huge need for me at all...but with Pitts still sitting there at 7 I had to pull that trigger since Im capable of playing both.

I did not expect to be deciding between Chase and Pitts at 6, I had been praying on just one being available. Hopefully they both work out for us

11 minutes ago, Lionized said:

A gift from the gods fell into your lap, you don’t turn around and spit on them. 

If I had known Chase/Pitts would've been there at 1.6 I dont think I would've dealt that pick to you. Kind of kicking myself there, I do already have Higgins but man Pitts would've filled a need

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If I had known Chase/Pitts would've been there at 1.6 I dont think I would've dealt that pick to you. Kind of kicking myself there, I do already have Higgins but man Pitts would've filled a need

Same trading that pick is to winitall. I’m still happy with nuk and Hockenson though. 

1 minute ago, Lionized said:

Same trading that pick is to winitall. I’m still happy with nuk and Hockenson though. 

That trade worked out for both of us IMO. I get the youth in Chase and Swift, you get the better current players in Nuk and Hockenson

3 minutes ago, Lionized said:

I think long-term it was the play at the time but man idk if Metcalf/CEH are THAT much better long-term than Adams-Jacobs to forgo seeing how amazing Chase/Pitts could be. Thats a look behind the curtain I want

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think long-term it was the play at the time but man idk if Metcalf/CEH are THAT much better long-term than Adams-Jacobs to forgo seeing how amazing Chase/Pitts could be. Thats a look behind the curtain I want

Yeah I think most of the teams other than the ones that were making the selections. Would not have predicted the first part of the draft to go the way that it did superflex or not. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, winitall said:

I did not expect to be deciding between Chase and Pitts at 6, I had been praying on just one being available. Hopefully they both work out for us

Last week I was gonna play around with a rookie mock draft to kill some time. I didn't even complete it when they gave me Pitts ...I didn't find it to be a realistic mock, apparently I should have let it play out. 😂