The SuperFlex Syndicate 2022 -- DISCUSSION

squire12

1 hour ago, winitall said:

Draft will start Monday on the forum. Going to reset keepers for 24 hours to let @LC_Skol pick keepers tomorrow after I get their email to add them to the espn page. 

@nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall @detfan782004

@LC_Skol

Thanks for doing this and keeping this afloat 

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

@winitall is there going to be a time limit?

We have 18 days til the season starts and 70 picks to make

I think we should start with our typical schedule and reevaluate as things get closer.  I want to make sure these first 3-4 rounds go smoothly, but if it starts getting tighter, I think speeding up the later rounds isn't as intense.  

3 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

@winitall if you could alter draft thread to show detfan782004 vs bloodline for team it'll ensure I get messages.

its confusing who owns my team in draft thread 

Updated, sorry, missed it at the bottom.

Keepers will lock for the final time tonight at 11 PM.  Draft starts in the morning.   Good luck everyone!

@nagahide13 @squire12 @JaguarCrazy2832 @Hagar @HvacRaider @Bigbear72 @Sllim Pickens @winitall @detfan782004

@LC_Skol

1 hour ago, winitall said:

I think we should start with our typical schedule and reevaluate as things get closer.  I want to make sure these first 3-4 rounds go smoothly, but if it starts getting tighter, I think speeding up the later rounds isn't as intense.  

2 hours a pick is our typical schedule? As long as PMs are sent i should be fine

40 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

2 hours a pick is our typical schedule? As long as PMs are sent i should be fine

That was a copy/paste error. The actual time is 12 hours. Have been trying to manage by phone for the entire summer basically while traveling. Sorry about that.