Falcons sign CB Darqueze Dennard

RaidersAreOne

Ayeee yo boy is pretty happy about this one.  I been asking for him for a minute now in alot of these free agent threads :D   The 2 things i said i wanted were 1 more vet FA CB and Edge Rusher with DD and Logan Ryan as my 2 CB's i wanted.   DD i think is the one of if not the best pure Slot CB's in the league and his numbers over the years back this up alot of the times.  The 3 Edge Rushers i want are  Everson Griffen, Clay Matthews, and Terrell Suggs    I know they are a bit older but i think they would help out a bit and even more so help Fowler and Takk with their moves and to help them continue to improve under some real vet guidance.   Maybe Cameron Wake too but not sure how much he still has left?

Edited by FalconFan13

32 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It's a nice signing and I'd be happy if I was an ATL fan. Unfortunately though they have much bigger fish to fry than slot CB lol

Really the only thing we have left to get is a extra edge rusher and thats about it all the other positions on our team are atleast filled or covered with solid or better Vets or rookies we just drafted that have showed promise or are brand new to the team.   The only thing left to find out is if the moves we made switching ulbrich and morris to DC last year and removing Quinn will pay off for us like it did the 2nd half of the season.

11 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Really the only thing we have left to get is a extra edge rusher and thats about it all the other positions on our team are atleast filled or covered with solid or better Vets or rookies we just drafted that have showed promise or are brand new to the team.   The only thing left to find out is if the moves we made switching ulbrich and morris to DC last year and removing Quinn will pay off for us like it did the 2nd half of the season.

Hoping for the best for y'all this year, I like when the falcons are good.

• Like 1