Basic Covid Procedure

dll2000

On 8/3/2020 at 8:08 PM, JAF-N72EX said:

LMFAO! .....and tell them to make CHina pay for it? 

Nice one Windy. This literally made me laugh. 

Ok....what's with this new handle JAF-N72EX that makes you sound like the tail number on a Max 737?  LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soulman said:

Ok....what's with this new handle JAF-N72EX that makes you sound like the tail number on a Max 737?  LOL

LOL. JAF is obviously short for JustAnotherFan and the numbers is the call sign for the Helicopter that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and others. It's just a RIP remembrance is all. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

LOL. JAF is obviously short for JustAnotherFan and the numbers is the call sign for the Helicopter that killed Kobe Bryant, his daughter, and others. It's just a RIP remembrance is all. 

There.....I knew it sounded like an aircraft's tail number and radio identifier (the "N" number that is) and it is.  😁  I knew what JAF was all about.

RIP Kobe, his daughter, and friends.  That was a horrible accident.  Makes me very sad.

Edited by soulman
  • Like 1

Just now, soulman said:

There.....I knew it sounded like an aircraft's tail number and radio identifier and it is.  😁

RIP Kobe, his daughter, and friends.  That was a horrible accident.  Makes me very sad.

I'm not an emotional person who gets very upset over celebrity deaths but Kobe was different. He' going to be inducted into the HOF so I plan to leave this name and avatar until next year. 

And it's not just for Kobe either. The pilot and others too. The pilot has taken flack from the media but I separate a mans mistake from death. 

• Like 1