Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i have nothing to burn the thread down with

That’s your first mistake, if you’re going down and have nothing, you can say anything that fits into the thread information and let other people deal with the consequences.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

That’s your first mistake, if you’re going down and have nothing, you can say anything that fits into the thread information and let other people deal with the consequences.

see, youre worried about being voted out.

im trying to avoid a hit

Well I was actually enjoying mafia again for once but there goes that. I'm obviously not the most active poster but I've kept up and shared my thoughts. Apparently that's not good enough for someone who has decided they know how much I do or do not read in every game despite not knowing what the **** he's even talking about. There are multiple people who have posted less than me so I'm not sure why I'm getting singled out.

• Like 1

Just now, rackcs said:

Well I was actually enjoying mafia again for once but there goes that. I'm obviously not the most active poster but I've kept up and shared my thoughts. Apparently that's not good enough for someone who has decided they know how much I do or do not read in every game despite not knowing what the **** he's even talking about. There are multiple people who have posted less than me so I'm not sure why I'm getting singled out.

just evict him, and we can all go to being happy again.

hes likely mafia too, at least more likely than ksj

9 hours ago, Dome said:

I’m the spider-slayers, ninja alignment cop

n1 I invested orca and was blocked by a bodyguard 

n2 I investigated you and my results were stolen

I think bcb is with orca 

just like matts did 

Edited by Malfatron