Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

38 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You can think it’s fishy. It’s true. 

im definitely not judging anyone on wincons.

some villains may have the same ones, and some likely have very different ones, doesnt matter. 

what matters is that squire hedged after i asked "is that all" whereas ksj burst in with confidence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

some villains may have the same ones, and some likely have very different ones, doesnt matter. 

what matters is that squire hedged after i asked "is that all" whereas ksj burst in with confidence.

Yeah very true. 

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Yeah, I had a post typed out that poured cold water on it from a substantive point of view, but I agreed with the assessment: KSJ is not a good actor.

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that means that squire essentially revealed he was scum to biggio lol

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i dont think squire would make that mistake. hes a really good player

Hmm?  Squire flipped Spiderman alignment, and we know they had at least an alignment cop.

Tbh, I think the information asymmetry gave squire the knowledge that biggio was not his claim, and he just went for the glory with it.

Just now, SwAg said:

Hmm?  Squire flipped Spiderman alignment, and we know they had at least an alignment cop.

Tbh, I think the information asymmetry gave squire the knowledge that biggio was not his claim, and he just went for the glory with it.

knowing that biggio would likely die first, thus confirming squire as the true role owner.

yeah, i could see that