Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Layman's terms on this comment, please 

I'm the designated SwAg translator with @Blue hosting, so:

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m saying that your claim, in concert with your actions, at night and in the thread, to this point, strain the very bounds of credulity, and draw serious questions relative to the motive and strategy involved in a WC game.

Translation:

Your claim is likely to be bogus, especially considering your moves and thread play, which makes it almost impossible, let alone impossible to trust you. Throw in the fact that we need to survive and you have a killing power, and you're completely untrustworthy. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know about that. If I was spiderman and could redirect a person with a hit, I would 100% do it. And Bucs is as good a target as any, tbh.

That would be ******* stupid since he was one of the few unknowns in the game. Why take out a potential lynch target?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

But you're not the redirect? 

I'm not the redirector

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron, you see these guys?  They’re incapable of articulating a decent explanation.

One can kill, with an unknown future additional ability, and accompanied by a substantial body of evidence that he cannot be trusted.

Meanwhile, the other one is unilaterally sending killers elsewhere, ignoring that there seem to have been two redirects, and only one was of consequence.  Why would rack send Josh to the 50-50 with whom Josh was considering?  It’s in rack’s interest to send him somewhere else to preserve the 50-50 in a worst case scenario for the next day, either for a lynch or next NK if they both make it through.  He is simply claiming the innocuous redirect of the two, and daring someone to counter, when the absence of a counter isn’t meaningful in this setup, particularly with like half a dozen people dying last night.

I sent Josh to someone else one time and I already explained why. Yesterday someone, I believe Malf, told him to hit either me or bucs. My WC says to survive, I think bucs is scum, so I redirected him to bucs in case he was trying to hit me. It was self-serving but also objectively a town-sided redirect. Scum would not redirect the kill to an unknown potential lynch target. And please Swag, point me to the person last night who would have had a redirect? Because none of their titles sound like they would be a redirector. I'm asking someone to counter because I did it and I know that nobody can.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m saying that your claim, in concert with your actions, at night and in the thread, to this point, strain the very bounds of credulity, and draw serious questions relative to the motive and strategy involved in a WC game.

That doesnt explain how. You are just reasserting your accusation. Feel free to provide the basis of the accusation. Here is what I have done so far this game:

1. Outed that there is a purple group.

2. Asked you specifically to join me in killing them.

3. Killed a purple member.

4. Said I would kill another purple member. 

Now your turn. 

Edited by Matts4313

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Maybe if you don't have the same WC as villain-aligned. My WC says that I need to survive. So I used my move in a way that helped me to survive and what I believed (and still believe since you love semantics) would best help town since I thought (and think) that bucs is scum. This has been laid out multiple times starting from my initial claim. You keep acting like I'm being shady about my motives when I've been extremely upfront. How exactly does that motivation for the move strain the bounds of credulity?

Just now, MWil23 said:

Will Forte Fml GIF by The Lonely Island

I'm the joat. One of my moves was a redirect. That does not make me a redirector. I used that wording purposefully since I figured that could hint to people what my role was. Instead of denying I redirected anyone, I stated I wasn't the redirector. Can't help it that you're all so dense.

Just now, rackcs said:

That would be ******* stupid since he was one of the few unknowns in the game. Why take out a potential lynch target?

I'm not the redirector

I sent Josh to someone else one time and I already explained why. Yesterday someone, I believe Malf, told him to hit either me or bucs. My WC says to survive, I think bucs is scum, so I redirected him to bucs in case he was trying to hit me. It was self-serving but also objectively a town-sided redirect. Scum would not redirect the kill to an unknown potential lynch target. And please Swag, point me to the person last night who would have had a redirect? Because none of their titles sound like they would be a redirector. I'm asking someone to counter because I did it and I know that nobody can.

Yes, and if your WC was really to survive, you would have sent him somewhere other than the person who was a 50-50 with you in the thread, because the survival of both of you through that night would increase your odds of making it further.  What happens if Bucs dies and there are no better leads?  Think we are just going to move past you and shrug?  Meanwhile, if there are no better leads, we are likely returning to the people who were recommended for death.

Josh claimed he was redirected to Bucs, who was his target, and then redirected to Counselor.  You even liked the post.

Just now, MWil23 said:

And what else?

Did you literally not even read my claim? I said that I had to also commute three times. And I've made it clear from many other comments throughout the game that the goal is to clear spiderman. I seriously don't ever want to be accused of not reading again after this ****.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

That doesnt explain how. You are just reasserting your accusation. Feel free to provide the basis of the accusation. Here is what I have done so far this game:

1. Outed that there is a purple group.

2. Asked you specifically to join me in killing them.

3. Killed a purple member.

4. Said I would kill another purple member. 

Now your turn. 

You really think I was talking to you?