Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Meh, MD4L trying to appeal to me strikes me as more Town trying to live, while strikes me as rage-feigning and trying to show how edgy he is, willing to go against the grain and stick to his reads, in a win condition game, lol.

That’s great.  Anyway, he has 3 posts to convince me otherwise.

Just now, Malfatron said:

yeah, like if i quoted it, i would die.

You really thought I was scum? I had to tiptoe around early and be good enough to be valuable and bad enough to not be seen as a threat. It’s tough! I figured I’d have to put something out there now and make it clear down the stretch. :)

Just now, MWil23 said:

You really thought I was scum? I had to tiptoe around early and be good enough to be valuable and bad enough to not be seen as a threat. It’s tough! I figured I’d have to put something out there now and make it clear down the stretch. :)

lol, like i said, i was paranoid about it.

im fine now

Malfatron, KSJ, Forge are non-starters for me.

Based on interactions, MWil is pushed down, as is Daboyle.  Matts flipped Vig, no idea how you make sense of Josh being Spider Man unless he’s just been claiming the factional hit as his the whole game.  lol

rack or MD4L.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Malfatron, KSJ, Forge are non-starters for me.

Based on interactions, MWil is pushed down, as is Daboyle.  Matts flipped Vig, no idea how you make sense of Josh being Spider Man unless he’s just been claiming the factional hit as his the whole game.  lol

rack or MD4L.

and bucs?