Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You’re scum aren’t you. Remember people there was no hit last night and this guy was role blocked.

It must just make you so angry that I got confirmation from two different people about my move N1, have thread and timestamp confirmation, and that I was blocked last night. Pushing the hardclaimed and not CC'd watcher, instead of a compare on two people, let alone the other 5 individuals without verified moves or claims of any sort, is absolutely ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

You’re scum aren’t you. Remember people there was no hit last night and this guy was role blocked.

Sigh

He's the Beta.  He's floundering so badly at this point there's no way we're gonna get more useful info.

The interaction with Blue at the end of the dayphase yesterday made him seem like a good investigation target.  And since you guys haven't figured this out yet, there are sooooo many reasons not to give results immediately.  Among them: seeing how the person you have results on interacts with others; seeing if more important results come up; them accidentally implicating their teammates, etc.  But I guess we can't do it that way, so I'll see if I can just track down all the scum myself.

MWil

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

It must just make you so angry that I got confirmation from two different people about my move N1, have thread and timestamp confirmation, and that I was blocked last night. Pushing the hardclaimed and not CC'd watcher, instead of a compare on two people, let alone the other 5 individuals without verified moves or claims of any sort, is absolutely ridiculous. 

Angry over this game? Come on man. You’re better than that princess.

Just now, Daniel said:

Sigh

He's the Beta.  He's floundering so badly at this point there's no way we're gonna get more useful info.

The interaction with Blue at the end of the dayphase yesterday made him seem like a good investigation target.  And since you guys haven't figured this out yet, there are sooooo many reasons not to give results immediately.  Among them: seeing how the person you have results on interacts with others; seeing if more important results come up; them accidentally implicating their teammates, etc.  But I guess we can't do it that way, so I'll see if I can just track down all the scum myself.

MWil

Mwil

Just now, Counselor said:

Angry over this game? Come on man. You’re better than that princess.

Considering I had to out myself as watcher and now am not going to survive or win and will be a sure target, and there's not exactly anyone to watch me get murdered, I don't really care. I'm going to be relentlessly memeworthy the rest of the game, because I'm right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Sigh

MWil

You should target me tonight tbh

Confirm that I'm the Wizard

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Sigh

MWil

LOL

You're a freaking liar!

1 minute ago, Daboyle said:

Mwil

Just now, Counselor said:

Mwil 

...and here's your SCUM TEAM.

I'm headed to football practice.

As for the alignment issue, as much as I would love to lynch Nazgul for, more than anyone else, actively refusing to play the dang game, there also may be an explanation.  Which I'm not revealing now.

If you want to lynch me over that, I will let you just so yall lose out of pure spite.

Daniel has now lied to shift the focus off of him and Naz and set himself up against the guy, who is a confirmed watcher, by his own admission, who has been relentlessly pushing him. Daboyle, who has been MIA for hours, then enters the thread to plop a vote down on me, without being tagged.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Daniel has now lied to shift the focus off of him and Naz and set himself up against the guy, who is a confirmed watcher, by his own admission, who has been relentlessly pushing him. Daboyle, who has been MIA for hours, then enters the thread to plop a vote down on me, without being tagged.

I tagged Daboyle, and was pushing him earlier.

You're late for practice.