Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He sure was. What’s the VC?

@rackcs

So I'm increasingly concerned about the lurkers.  They're getting their PMs in, apparently, since the night phases are short, but they aren't participating at all.  Daboyle comes when called, at least, and has made a somewhat believable claim.  Naz actively refuses to participate, and KSJ is straight up lurking.

We need to lynch one of them, or squire, tomorrow, IMO.  Malf is again a good backup option.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

@rackcs

So I'm increasingly concerned about the lurkers.  They're getting their PMs in, apparently, since the night phases are short, but they aren't participating at all.  Daboyle comes when called, at least, and has made a somewhat believable claim.  Naz actively refuses to participate, and KSJ is straight up lurking.

We need to lynch one of them, or squire, tomorrow, IMO.  Malf is again a good backup option.

That’s fine. Mwil today. See what happens with night moves and sort the rest out tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I really don’t care. Die today or tonight then so be it. If town is dumb enough to lynch the confirmed watcher then the rest of you mindless sheep deserve to lose.

You did well until the end of Day 2 when you and Blue got desperate.  Before that, I was fairly convinced you were town.

18 minutes ago, Counselor said:

This sounds like something Blue said. 

Yeah I really don’t care

17 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You did well until the end of Day 2 when you and Blue got desperate.  Before that, I was fairly convinced you were town.

Congratulations on your win with your new faction. Tell Daboyle and Counselor I said hi.