Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If I could kill anyone in this game, you'd be almost at the top of my list after this afternoon. Your absurd narcissistic complex having to take credit for information that I put in the thread first at hinting at my watch is infuriating.

Daniel and Daboyle would be 1 and 2, in that order. 

Absurd narcissistic complex? Did you not see that Swag also claimed he pointed it out, even before me? Malf (in discord) both made it way before you. You were literally the 4th person to state that had happened. 

4th! Swag was 1st, then Malf, then me, then you. 

Daniel and Daboyle, you guys have made a huge error. We could have won together, but now we are going to do everything in our power to make sure you guys lose. 

Daniel and Daboyle are both VAMPIRES with Orca, and the last one I’ll leave for you to figure out.

Good luck Town! That should help give you guys a head start.

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m not. It’s a game :)

I should have stepped away yesterday. The fast and dehydration thing was real. It felt like I was urinating needles. Brutal 24 hours.

Can't play this game like that. One time I was on a run and went apoplectic in BCBS game when malf was the godfather and I thought swag revived him. Just went off and mod killed lol. Exhausted, thirsty, like six miles in trying to play this game ... Not a good idea

• Like 2