Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

If anything, Frankenstein's Monster would be an anti-hero. At best, he lives somewhere in between human and monster. Considering his subsequent ransacking of the village/humans after being shunned, I don't know how one could argue otherwise.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We not really going to forget about squire or KSJ though, right?

Plus, I mean, matts and Malfatron CC'd the protector as people who could very well be scum... and the person who died flipped exactly what he said.

yes! yes! ksj He...does...not...give...information..away...anyway.

My master not so smart sometimes. You not tell him I said that. I told master .. in private ...that pickle could be a protector. But i  not think herbalist was real!

i feel sadness...

boris karloff frankenstein GIF by hoppip

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Picard Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

If you're looking for me to tell you I have investigation results or saw him kill someone, sorry.  I posted my case, but left out a few more posts where he was waffling without committing, and claiming to be lazy while also keeping up with the action and being on the whole time.  The only stuff I left out was cumulative and repetitive stuff, but there was quite a lot of it IMO.

Just now, SwAg said:

We not really going to forget about squire or KSJ though, right?

Plus, I mean, matts and Malfatron CC'd the protector as people who could very well be scum... and the person who died flipped exactly what he said.

KSJ is interesting.  He opposed what was pretty clearly a joke lynch, which, if he's a regular player, is suspicious.  Has he posted anything since then, or did he just ghost the thread?  Is inactivity his MO?

Squire was either being scummy or playing a terrible town game.  The thing going for him, if he's as good a player as yall say, it would be hard for me to believe a scum would be that openly dodgy under questioning and pressure.  He could have ended it at any time by just saying he RNGed a lynch vote.  Still, actively refusing to answer questions is not a pro-town move.

And yeah, Malf seems to be inconsistent with how he's posting.  I'll dig it up, but there were a couple of posts IIRC (in the day time) where he wasn't imitating Frankenstein.  I just can't get around why you would immediately put yourself out there as a monster from the get go.

BCB has been pretty suspiciously inactive.  I would love to hear more about ET80's case.  That said, ET80 was also a lurker yesterday, and coming in and posting a lynch vote without any real explanation is generically scummy.

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

So who do you think is scum?

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

mostly in the inactive pool

KSJ, Matts, Bcb, Daboyle, Malfatron

This is an exchange from squire and Orca from near the end of Day 1.  I've referred to it before attacking squire, but his inactive list is the inactives and Matts/Malf.  That's either the laziest scumlist ever, or he's just playing it safe.

And last, I went back to page 39 and wrote down all the votes, in order, to the end of day 1, and holy crap, does Forge have some explaining to do IMO (voter first, vote after the colon):

Counselor: Matts
Pickle: Matts
Squire: Matts
Malf: Pickle
Orca: Matts
Matts: No Lynch
Orca: Squire
Matts: Pickle
Forge: Counselor
Forge: Matts
Forge: Malf
Squire: Daboyle
Forge: Squire
Forge: Matts
Counselor: Squire
Blue: Pickle
Matts: Squire
Pickle: Squire
Counselor: Matts
Forge: Matts (he was already on him)
Dome: Pickle
Squire: Pickle
Forge: Pickle
Pickle: Squire

21 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If you're looking for me to tell you I have investigation results or saw him kill someone, sorry.  I posted my case, but left out a few more posts where he was waffling without committing, and claiming to be lazy while also keeping up with the action and being on the whole time.  The only stuff I left out was cumulative and repetitive stuff, but there was quite a lot of it IMO.

KSJ is interesting.  He opposed what was pretty clearly a joke lynch, which, if he's a regular player, is suspicious.  Has he posted anything since then, or did he just ghost the thread?  Is inactivity his MO?

Squire was either being scummy or playing a terrible town game.  The thing going for him, if he's as good a player as yall say, it would be hard for me to believe a scum would be that openly dodgy under questioning and pressure.  He could have ended it at any time by just saying he RNGed a lynch vote.  Still, actively refusing to answer questions is not a pro-town move.

And yeah, Malf seems to be inconsistent with how he's posting.  I'll dig it up, but there were a couple of posts IIRC (in the day time) where he wasn't imitating Frankenstein.  I just can't get around why you would immediately put yourself out there as a monster from the get go.

BCB has been pretty suspiciously inactive.  I would love to hear more about ET80's case.  That said, ET80 was also a lurker yesterday, and coming in and posting a lynch vote without any real explanation is generically scummy.

Tbh, you could ask anyone about any other player and the worst thing they will say is “average,” “improving,” or “boom or bust” because none of them want to be mean.

So, take assessments of people’s skill with an African salt mine.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Tbh, you could ask anyone about any other player and the worst thing they will say is “average,” “improving,” or “boom or bust” because none of them want to be mean.

So, take assessments of people’s skill with an African salt mine.

Not true. I think some of you outright suck

25 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If you're looking for me to tell you I have investigation results or saw him kill someone, sorry. 

I just needed and wanted you to clarify your seemingly 100% confident read.

I posted my case, but left out a few more posts where he was waffling without committing, and claiming to be lazy while also keeping up with the action and being on the whole time.  The only stuff I left out was cumulative and repetitive stuff, but there was quite a lot of it IMO.

I saw the same yesterday and pushed him accordingly based upon the information presented at the time. 

He's a typical low volume and ghost player, albeit his rational for plopping a vote down yesterday I also referenced was used by Matts in Blue's DC game by Matts on me "third vote is scum", which makes me believe even moreso that Matts somehow said that to him in chatty, which would be interesting given that Matts and Malfatron claimed Masons and could just be in a scum chat, making that play super intriguing since there's an obvious link to both.

Squire is anything but terrible. He's one of the best players here. 

The obvious link to Matts is there/claimed, and given that Frankenstein's Monster is extremely ambiguous, I'm not sure what to think there.

I laid the groundwork to the case on BCB yesterday, and am still very much unwilling to go away from that. Given ET's confident initial post/vote on him, and BCB then coming in revealing that he was "either blocked or his move didn't work the way he thought", makes me think he was willing to lay the groundwork to wriggle out of a "he was caught" scenario early.