Monster Village Mafia - The Village is destroyed, Werewolves win!

rackcs

On 8/25/2020 at 4:13 PM, Blue said:

In a head-to-head of Squire and Daniel, who do you think is going to come out alive

I read in my masters study when master lets me but NOT ENOUGH, so i too feebleminded....to come up with this answer.

But...in head to head of Blue and Daniel, this I know the answer to!

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I have no idea how the person speaking broken English somehow still presents as the more intelligent of you two.

lol. I ask you to provide any night action information, just as you did to daboyle, and you cant possibly follow along? 

Are you drunk or high right now?

I think there is a solid chance that @squire12 is a werewolf. Just have to look at blues posting to see the connection. connections

I think Swag playing dumb is a scumtell. He is not refuting with any logic, he just says "OMG you are so stupid". While at the same time acting stupid. 

I think Mwil put in the hit and was roleblocked. 

Counselor is scummy as hell. He just kept yelling really loudly "IM VILLAGE" and we all just kinda moved on from it. 

Daboyle/KSJ/Naz are a wild card as we dont have a lot of info on him

I think @Daniel needs to reveal himself *before* @Forge. Because @Blue was correct that rolecop is often a scum move. So forges result could be town person X and a non-town daniel.

• Like 1

Just now, SwAg said:

It’s almost beyond comprehension that you are able to maintain any degree of condescension.

Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad. You are clearly using ET as an attempt to clear yourself without the obvious acknowledgement that ET DOESNT KNOW HIS ROLE. 

That’s not playing dumb.  You’re just incompetent.  If the Tracker showed up and said they had nothing for me, and there was any reason for me to believe that to be untrue, you do not think I would even inquire on the subject?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad. You are clearly using ET as an attempt to clear yourself without the obvious acknowledgement that ET DOESNT KNOW HIS ROLE. 

No, it’s simply you seem to require everything to be explicitly laid out before you, whenever all the building blocks to reach the answer are laid out in the thread already.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I think there is a solid chance that @squire12 is a werewolf. Just have to look at blues posting to see the connection. connections

I think Swag playing dumb is a scumtell. He is not refuting with any logic, he just says "OMG you are so stupid". While at the same time acting stupid. 

I think Mwil put in the hit and was roleblocked. 

Counselor is scummy as hell. He just kept yelling really loudly "IM VILLAGE" and we all just kinda moved on from it. 

Daboyle/KSJ/Naz are a wild card as we dont have a lot of info on him

I think @Daniel needs to reveal himself *before* @Forge. Because @Blue was correct that rolecop is often a scum move. So forges result could be town person X and a non-town daniel.

I’m far from scummy 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s not playing dumb.  You’re just incompetent.  If the Tracker showed up and said they had nothing for me, and there was any reason for me to believe that to be untrue, you do not think I would even inquire on the subject?

There it is again!

There it is again x2!