Best hits of all time?

jsthomp2007

4 hours ago, broncos_fan _from _uk said:

Dude, literally my first memory! Not the play itself, but everyone in my house losing their damn minds. i wanted in on whatever was so exciting so I watched the game the next week and was hooked!

I had the same exact experience. I was hooked as a bronco fan after that.

On 8/26/2020 at 1:29 PM, jsthomp2007 said:

Here is a great summation of classic Bronco hits.  Dennis Smith knocking folks out cold.

Not gonna lie.. a lot of those are really tough to watch now a days. Some great clean hard hits (is there anything more satisfying than the Dumerville Brady sack?!) in there but also a good amount of cringy CTE inducing ones. 

2 hours ago, grizmo78 said:

Not gonna lie.. a lot of those are really tough to watch now a days. Some great clean hard hits (is there anything more satisfying than the Dumerville Brady sack?!) in there but also a good amount of cringy CTE inducing ones. 

For sure.  But you also have to remember a lot of that was in a different era.  And even then as fans if a Broncos player gets a head shot we all scream it’s intentional.  But at the end of the day when you talk about those huge hits it’s guys that are 200-250 pounds running sub 4.60 trying to make split second decisions.

Football is violent.  I hate seeing a guy get knocked out or take a bad hit.  But it will always be a part of the game.

Edited by germ-x