Raiders sign DE Sharif Finch

RaidersAreOne

10 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Just just found that out too after I looked him up interesting player profile 

I didn’t mean just you btw.... in general we get out high on draft prospects and 2 years later people are saying “who?” 

I’m not excited but he’s got a nice athletic profile and at worst is a good PS player.  It’s always good to have these type of guys  on the PS. 

7 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I didn’t mean just you btw.... in general we get out high on draft prospects and 2 years later people are saying “who?” 

I’m not excited but he’s got a nice athletic profile and at worst is a good PS player.  It’s always good to have these type of guys  on the PS. 

Lol I’m not tripping of this debate thing you know if I wanna holla at you I’ll holla. Saw he had cinci connection too st’s ?

Edited by NCOUGHMAN

32 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Lol I’m not tripping of this debate thing you know if I wanna holla at you I’ll holla. Saw he had cinci connection too st’s ?

People are coming for peoples throats around here lately.... just wanted it to be known it’s all love....

It was much of a cincy connection tho....

Cincinnati BengalsEdit

On December 23, 2019, Finch was claimed off waivers by the Cincinnati Bengals, but was waived the next day after failing his physical.”

- Finch’s Wikipedia page

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif_Finch

He lasted less then 24hrs, due to a not being healthy, plus Guenther was already with us.  

but his rookie year (‘18) was productive And they was a good, deep defense so he had to earn those snaps...

Finch finished his rookie year with 22 tackles, 1.5 sacks, two quarterback pressures, two stops for loss, two forced fumbles, a fumble recovery, and seven special teams stops.”

I think you saw his Stats in Tennessee not Cincy.