Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

showtime

47 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

I played through the campaign, only took about 5-6 hours. Good story, just nothing really special about it. 

Did one solo game of zombies and I can tell this will be my favorite zombies ever, even though I'm not a huge zombie player.

I used to love the campaigns, but I haven't touched one since I think BO2... maybe 3?

I am hearing a lot of great stuff about the zombies. We will have to play

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I used to love the campaigns, but I haven't touched one since I think BO2... maybe 3?

I am hearing a lot of great stuff about the zombies. We will have to play

I love that zombies actually gives objectives and shows you how to do the basic things. In the past it felt like you needed to study for hours and be a master to do anything at all. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

i haven't played zombies since black ops 2. lol i might join in on cold war.

the zombies. imo, is GOOD. I haven't really played much zombies since the launch map on BO3. Played a lot on WaW, a fair amount on BO1, BO2. This is my favourite in a while.

I'm sad there's only 1 map, but with new maps being free as they come out I'll take it

• Like 1

4 hours ago, showtime said:

I was actually considering buying this. The beta had some issues, but it was kind of fun.  But wow, only 8 maps and 1 zombies map? I had no clue.

I definitely wish there were more maps right now, but I do like all of them, which is a great change from Modern Warfare. They are also changing how they release content, so instead of launching with 14 maps, they are releasing content (for free) throughout the year, and they got rid of the map packs so the player base isn't divided anymore. 

The focus on Warzone and the big map modes definitely takes away from the 6v6 multiplayer, but I guess that is just what is popular and what lots of people want.

14 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

I'm lovnig this game. Can't wait until tomorrow when my PS5 gets here so I can get it running at 4k120

I kinda hate the multiplayer, but enjoying zombies. I have barely played any multi tho.

Does it run at 4k120fps? I thought it was 4k60fps or 1080p120fps

I am having issues getting it to run at 120fps on my monitor through HDMI when both the cable and monitor support up to 144hz. I saw a reddit post so I'm not the only one. I've put the console in performance mode, not sure what the issue is. Frustrating. 

Edited by JBURGE

33 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I kinda hate the multiplayer, but enjoying zombies. I have barely played any multi tho.

Does it run at 4k120fps? I thought it was 4k60fps or 1080p120fps

I am having issues getting it to run at 120fps on my monitor through HDMI when both the cable and monitor support up to 144hz. I saw a reddit post so I'm not the only one. I've put the console in performance mode, not sure what the issue is. Frustrating. 

I'm guessing this game will be 4k60. 

I've heard you might need to disable ray tracing in the game settings to get 120 fps? Not sure.

Just now, Heimdallr said:

I'm guessing this game will be 4k60. 

I've heard you might need to disable ray tracing in the game settings to get 120 fps? Not sure.

You do. I read through everything I could find but can't get it to work. Frustrating but whatever, considering the servers they are using suck it shouldn't make that much of a difference.