Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

showtime

On 12/22/2020 at 7:42 PM, Heimdallr said:

Running around deleting people with the dual revolvers is so much fun. 

If they can add in league/competitive play and keep adding cool maps/guns, I think this has potential to be as good as BO2. 

The only thing I don't like is how they try to force you into Warzone. A bunch of the operator or prestige challenges are Warzone-only, which is so dumb.

I hate you

• Like 1

Bought this on PC over the weekend. Haven't played a COD since COD4 and WAW. This one intrigued me becaose of all the covert stuff in the SP and the era was so interesting. Played about half of the SP campaign then jumped into Free for All and was mowing people down. All these years and people still haven't learned about noise discipline? Can hear dudes coming a ways off. I'd expect this on console but even the PC crowds still run and gun like crazy.

2 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Bought this on PC over the weekend. Haven't played a COD since COD4 and WAW. This one intrigued me becaose of all the covert stuff in the SP and the era was so interesting. Played about half of the SP campaign then jumped into Free for All and was mowing people down. All these years and people still haven't learned about noise discipline? Can hear dudes coming a ways off. I'd expect this on console but even the PC crowds still run and gun like crazy.

How many FFA games did you play? Your first 5 games or so are always against terrible players. Just wait for the skill-based matchmaking to kick in.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

How many FFA games did you play? Your first 5 games or so are always against terrible players. Just wait for the skill-based matchmaking to kick in.

Close to 10 or so I think. There was quite a few high ranked players in the games I played who were running and gunning. But yea you're probably right

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Close to 10 or so I think. There was quite a few high ranked players in the games I played who were running and gunning. But yea you're probably right

tbh you also got it the weekend League Play launched, and FFA is usually filled with a more casual audience. Not to say you arent good but with how strict the SBMM is now... it's hard to get a sense of the player base lol

• Like 1