Boston vs Toronto !!! Game 7 Baby!! LETS DO THIS!

resilient part 2

Boston vs Toronto  

20 members have voted

1. 1. who wins and in how many?

• Toronto in 5
    • Toronto in 6
    • Toronto in 7
    • Boston in 5
    • Boston in 6
    • Boston in 7

6 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am too drained at the moment to say too much. Way too many things about this game and the series. But I will just add this one.

Tor -bench scoring - 36 points.

Boston -18 .... in a 2OT game and loss..

at some point having a crappy bench will cost you a game and/or a series.. 

Yeah Toronto having so many guys that can step up is a big part of what won the game for them. If Kemba has a half decent game you guys win though.

56 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I am too drained at the moment to say too much. Way too many things about this game and the series. But I will just add this one.

Tor -bench scoring - 36 points.

Boston -18 .... in a 2OT game and loss..

at some point having a crappy bench will cost you a game and/or a series.. 

agreed that the Cs could use offensive firepower off the bench but let's not forget about the difference Hayward makes on this topic as well

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Don't let Siakam touch the ball

If you want to win Raps

He's such a weapon in transition - but he's still a huge halfcourt liability.  Needs to work on a post up / midrange fadeaway that he can lean on.   As much as Kemba was shut down for the C's, Siakam was a massive liability and frankly has been most of the series.   

Great story, huge steps forward this season - but not a guy who can be depended on in playoff halfcourt O.   Get him in transition, and watch him thrive, but honestly, if the Raps have to depend on him in halfcourt, they're toast.

Game 7 anything can happen - the C's have the edge overall on paper right now, because the Raps have not found their shooting groove consistently and transition game - their D kept them in the game for the 1H where they've been run out of the court in 2 of their 3 L's.  On the other hand, the C's starting 5 are probably even more exhausted than the Raps are.   The huge X factor is Powell IMO for TOR - finally found his groove, and came up massive (his 3 to tie the game was unbelievably clutch, and he did that 3x in-game, not just the and-1 that put TOR up 4 and took the pressure off).

Should be an amazing game 7.  Can't wait.