College Football and Draft Discussion 2024

candyman93

1 minute ago, roger murdock said:

Kyle McCord is an abomination. I want him off OSU next year. He is a waste of a great season. 

hate that extra year granted by Covid. Dudes that are bums have straight up abused that rule.

It’s why we will be stuck with Kyle next year.

Ryan Day isnt getting fired. Hes got a 90% win rate, gets insanely good recruits, develops ridiculous NFL talent, would get a premier job with an amazing school, and never had a 'bad' loss. His worse loss is to a 12-ranked team. Urban and Tressell would have lost more games to UM is UM wasnt awful during their tenure. 

A lot of McCord hate considering on two separate occasions the left guard was absolutely baptized, especially that last play. 

The more physical team won and it’s been easy to predict 2 of the last 3 years boys. Good to see some of you have finally come to your senses with what I warned you about in 2020. ;) 

Just now, roger murdock said:

Urban and Tressell would have lost more games to UM is UM wasnt awful during their tenure. 

In Urban’s 7 years UM was Top 5 twice. That’s just flat out lazy.

As for JT, he’s basically the entire reason the culture and dynamic shifted from the 90s on the rivalry as well as the mediocrity in the 80s under old 8 win Earl.

15 minutes ago, roger murdock said:

Ryan Day isnt getting fired. Hes got a 90% win rate, gets insanely good recruits, develops ridiculous NFL talent, would get a premier job with an amazing school, and never had a 'bad' loss. His worse loss is to a 12-ranked team. Urban and Tressell would have lost more games to UM is UM wasnt awful during their tenure. 

He’s a soft finesse coach meant for Northeast football or a Texas A&M where the expectations are 8 wins.

23 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Where were you when I was banging this drum 4 years ago? ❤️

My brain couldn’t comprehend losing with CJ Stroud throwing to Chris Olave, Garrett Wilson, Jaxson Smith Njigba, Marvin Harrison Jr, and Emeka Egbuka.

Yes.

You all read that correctly. That was our passing attack 2 years ago and we still lost to Michigan.

• Like 1