3. Marvin Wilson- DT- Florida St.

3. Paris Ford- S- Pitsburgh

4. Dayo Odeyingo- DE- Vanderbilt

4. Anthony Schwartz- WR- Auburn

5. Labryan Ray- DT- Alabama

6. Trill Williams- CB- Syracuse

7. Rakeem Boyd- RB- Arkansas

Thanks for the excellent posts

that said if you need a linebacker trade up and get parsons.

Then draft Wade in the second that would increase over all speed in the back of the defense.

23 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Then draft Wade in the second that would increase over all speed in the back of the defense.

I’m going to respectfully disagree, I think the amount of drop off between parsons and the next best LB is not drastic enough to justify the amount it would cost to move up to draft him, also I’m not necessarily sold on wade

Edited by Dawgpoun8017

38 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

It ain’t worth it to trade up for a LB. also Parsons doesn’t fit the idea LB that fits woods scheme. He wants those undersize nothing be speed LBs. Parson doesn’t seem like that. Parson would be best in a scheme that utilizes his ability to get after the QB. 

17 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

I’m going to respectfully disagree, I think the amount of drop off between parsons and the next best LB is not drastic enough to justify the amount it would cost to move up to draft him, also I’m not necessarily sold on wade

It’s not even that. The next LB is the complete opposite of Parsons. Owusu, seems like a dude who has the physical traits of a SS but plays with the mentality of a LB. It seems like he might be the idea pick for the Browns the more and more I think about it. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

It ain’t worth it to trade up for a LB. also Parsons doesn’t fit the idea LB that fits woods scheme. He wants those undersize nothing be speed LBs. Parson doesn’t seem like that. Parson would be best in a scheme that utilizes his ability to get after the QB. 

Parsons is a prototype Bill Belichick linebacker. 

He’s not what we want mold wise.

3 hours ago, buno67 said:

It’s not even that. The next LB is the complete opposite of Parsons. Owusu, seems like a dude who has the physical traits of a SS but plays with the mentality of a LB. It seems like he might be the idea pick for the Browns the more and more I think about it. 

I would be perfectly happy with any pick of JOK, Zaven, or Bolton

11 hours ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

So are you saying wade lasts till the 3rd if he runs 4.3

10 hours ago, buno67 said:

Ok Buno I will call it now neither Parsons or owuno make it to us at 26.The guy from Tulsa would be are next to slowest linebacker.

I want to carry on the tradition of @Mind Character so here is my extended list of draft prospects that have caught my eye this year.  It won't be as comprehensive as Mind, but any of these draft prospects would represent the Brown and Orange quite well. I'll leave it up to you guys to decide if you want to check them out further. Also don't kill me if some of the underclassmen on this list did not enter the draft. 

QB

Dustin Crum 6'3 207 Kent State SR Round 6-UDFA

RB

Demetric Felton 5'10 200 UCLA SR Round 4-6

Jordan Mason 6'1 218 Georgia Tech JR Round 4-6

WR

D'Wayne Eskridge 5'9 190 Western Michigan SR Round 2-3

Jaelon Darden 5'9 174 North Texas SR Round 4-6

TE

Trae Barry 6'7 245 Jacksonville State SR Round 7-UDFA

OL

Alijah Vera-Tucker 6'4 315 USC JR Round 1

Zion Johnson 6'3 310 Boston College SR Round 2-3

Tyler Linderbaum 6'3 289 Iowa RSO Round 2-4

Jaylon Thomas 6'3 312 SMU JR Round 2-4

Cain Madden 6'3 313 Marshall SR Round 4-7

Spencer Brown 6'9 321 Northern Iowa SR Round 5-UDFA

Ryan Neuzil 6'3 290 Appalachian State SR Round 5-UDFA

DE

Jaelan Phillips 6'5 266 Miami JR Round 1

Jayson Oweh 6'5 252 Penn State RSO Round 1-2

Dayo Odeyingbo 6'6 276 Vanderbilt SR Round 2-3

Carlos Bashman Jr. 6'5 285 Wake Forest SR Round 2-3

Patrick Jones II 6'5 260 Pittsburgh SR Round 2-4

Tarron Jackson 6'2 260 Coastal Carolina SR Round 4-6

Kingsley Enagbare 6'4 270 South Carolina JR Round 4-6

DeAngelo Malone 6'4 230 Western Kentucky SR Round 5-7

Cameron Sample 6'3 280 Tulane SR Round 5-7

Raymond Johnson III 6'3 270 Georgia Southern Round 6-UDFA

DT

Christian Barmore 6'5 310 Alabama RSO Round 1

Daviyon Nixon 6'3 305 Iowa JR Round 1-2

Alim McNeill 6'2 320 NC State JR Round 2-3

Jaylen Twyman 6'2 290 Pittsburgh JR Round 2-3

LB

Azeez Ojulari 6'3 240 Georgia RSO Round 1

Zaven Collins 6'4 260 Tulsa JR Round 1

Nick Bolton 6'0 232 Missouri JR Round 1-3

Jamin Davis 6'4 234 Kentucky JR Round 2-4

Ronnie Perkins 6'3 247 Oklahoma JR Round 2-4

Jordan Smith 6'7 255 UAB JR Round 3-5

Brenton Cox Jr. 6'3 250 Florida RSO Round 3-5

Carlton Martial 5'9 216 Troy JR Round 5-7

Nick Anderson 5'11 230 Tulane JR Round 5-7

Kadofi Wright 6'3 230 Buffalo SR Round 6-UDFA

I will be editing this later to add my list of Corners and Safeties.

Edited by Horseunit
  • Like 1

from gbnreport:

League announces more draft limitations … Just a couple of days after NFL teams were informed that there would in effect be no scouting combine this winter, the league has added a number of other restrictions that are going to complicate the pre-draft testing process. In particular, teams will not be allowed to conduct any timing or physical testing activities outside of a school’s pro day or an all-star game setting. Same for in-person interviews and medical exams which also will be limited pro days and/or all-star games. Similarly, there will also be a league-wide ban on private workouts, in-house facility visits, dinners and film sessions with prospects. In addition, schools hosting pro days will be limited to a maximum of five players classified as underclassmen, clubs will be limited to three reps at any pro day and are also not allowed to attend any combine-type events or similar workout sessions that are not affiliated with the NFL. All attendees are required to wear PPE and practice social distancing. Teams CAN interview prospects via the phone or video beginning this weekend. Needless to say, all this is going to severely curtail teams abilities to gather the kind of information that they have been accustomed to having heading into the draft. If there is a positive its that all teams are in the same boat. It also means that more than ever a teams grade on a player will be dependent on what scouts see on game tape.

On 1/25/2021 at 6:35 AM, mtmmike said:

So are you saying wade lasts till the 3rd if he runs 4.3

I mean I personally think he’s a 3rd round prospect no matter what he runs, if he runs 4.3 someone will take that chance on him, i personally feel if you’re taking a corner in the first or second not is your intention to put him on the outside, o think of you do that with him he is going to just hard. That being said if he was there in the third depending on who was available at the time I would not put up much of a fuss taking him, with the intentions that he is going to play primarily on the inside or as a safety in the big nickel 

On 1/25/2021 at 6:39 AM, mtmmike said:

Ok Buno I will call it now neither Parsons or owuno make it to us at 26.The guy from Tulsa would be are next to slowest linebacker.

Yeah I dont think Zaven is a real target for the Browns. I think Its Owuno/Boltonat 26 or if a stud DB falls. 

• Like 1