GDT: vs. Falcons - 09/20 @ 1:00pm -- Home Opener

Texas_OutLaw7

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

This game will be lost because of Dak, Shultz, and Zeke. Blame the defense all you want, but the ONLY difference in this game is those 3 fumbles. Aside from those turnovers the stats are identical and we are beating them 20-19 after that fg.

Dak, Zeke, and Shultz lost us tjis game. Special shoutout to our Special teams coach who reacted to their fumbles in all the wrong ways.

really? The defense and 2 fake punts???

don't even think Ryan has been touched today?

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Are you letting these trolls get to you?? 

Dak's accuracy has nothing to do with today's debacle. 

Not at all.  I'm just looking at Josh Allen and seeing what a true for lack of a better term blue chipper can do for a club.  I will always be a Dak fan but if I think I can improve the position I will not hesitate.   That goes for any position on the team.  It's not personal.  It's business.

6 minutes ago, Northland said:

Dak makes good throws.  Just not consistently enough.  I thought he did have more velocity on his throws last week.

He does make good throws. The problem with Dak is consistency. A high talented QB of Mike McCarthy's choosing is an option that should be looked at.

Edited by Tony7188