James Harden traded to Brooklyn

NYRaider

Should the Rockets trade James Harden?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Rockets trade Harden?

• Yes
    • No

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

So the rockets have gone after Ben Simmons, Tyler Herro, Jalen Brown, and Michael Porter Jr and we’ve struck out on all of them. 

time to call up Jordan and get Terry Rozier and Tyler Zeller......

Or, just keep Harden for now and see if teams change their minds in a few months.

Well if Harden wants traded he’s sure doing a crappy job at trying to facilitate that! 

I feel awful for Wall. Wall’s missed 2.5 years in a w/ 4 injuries, he and Cousins are finally healthy and in great shape and Harden is acting like we aren’t in a pandemic! What a damn fool!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, malak1 said:

He seems crazy irresponsible. He Bulls should offer Otto Porter and a protected 2nd.

As I said earlier and I wasn’t joking, the worst place to play in the NBA for a star is Sacramento bc it’s a smaller town, not as much going in there. I’d trade him there for some of their young talent & pics just to screw him over but the Kings won’t do it bc he’d never re-sign there.

Now the Bulls thing is interesting. Reunite Otto w/ Wall, throw in some young talent like Coby White and add some picks. Levine & Harden makes a good back court. Could work. Also, gives Harden the opportunity to lure another player there like a stretch 4/5 at the trade deadline bc the Bulls have young talent to move & cap space. 

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Pretty good plan I suppose. 

Rudy made a mistake but at the time no one in the country knew the severity of the virus or how serious it would get. Harden is going out of his way to be a jack@ss. I honestly feel bad for Rockets fans, dude is acting like a complete tool. Hopefully you guys move on sooner rather than later and can get some young talent in return to accelerate your rebuild. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Rudy made a mistake but at the time no one in the country knew the severity of the virus or how serious it would get. Harden is going out of his way to be a jack@ss. I honestly feel bad for Rockets fans, dude is acting like a complete tool. Hopefully you guys move on sooner rather than later and can get some young talent in return to accelerate your rebuild. 

If we were gonna trade him, we would have done so already. Maybe closer to the deadline we will rethink the idea