James Harden traded to Brooklyn

NYRaider

Should the Rockets trade James Harden?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Rockets trade Harden?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Rudy made a mistake but at the time no one in the country knew the severity of the virus or how serious it would get. Harden is going out of his way to be a jack@ss. I honestly feel bad for Rockets fans, dude is acting like a complete tool. Hopefully you guys move on sooner rather than later and can get some young talent in return to accelerate your rebuild. 

word up snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This preferred list keeps getting longer..... hmmm wonder why?

Really hope the Rockets ship him off to some loser team for expirings and a bunch of picks and swaps.

We are all open for offers. There’s nothing that doesn’t amount to more than a cap dump 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I don't want anything to do with him in my first home of Boston but I'm all for him in my 2nd home in Portland. Wouldn't give up CJ/Dame/Nurk tho. 

Impossible to make the money work without CJ McCollum.

I know it's James Harden and all, but I don't think I'd make a trade for Harden if I'm Portland. But if Portland insists...

Portland receives: James Harden

Houston receives: CJ McCollum, Nassir Little, Anfernee Simons/Zach Collins, and multiple 1sts

McCollum could also go to a 3rd team with more assets going to Houston.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Impossible to make the money work without CJ McCollum.

I know it's James Harden and all, but I don't think I'd make a trade for Harden if I'm Portland. But if Portland insists...

Portland receives: James Harden

Houston receives: CJ McCollum, Nassir Little, Anfernee Simons/Zach Collins, and multiple 1sts

McCollum could also go to a 3rd team with more assets going to Houston.

I’d take this deal and keep McCollum unless someone like the Knicks is willing to give up Barrett or something for him 

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he gets traded soon. It’s very clear that it’s best for both sides. Harden doesn’t even care dude looks like he cannot stop eating. Is that on purpose to show the Rockets that he doesn’t care. 

Houston will ask for a lot, but I don’t think they will the get haul that they think they will want.