James Harden traded to Brooklyn

NYRaider

Should the Rockets trade James Harden?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Rockets trade Harden?

• Yes
    • No

I would also have to get PJ Tucker back in that trade cause the Warriors lack centers. 

Warriors should be able to trade that Minny pick and if it lands in the top 3 they would just get nexts years Minny pick witch will be unprotected. 

I also don’t think the Warriors would do it. 

Edited by agarcia34

30 minutes ago, indifference said:

Rockets should just do whats best for them and ignore “trade destinations”. Spurs did with Kawhi and considering their roster construction they are in OK shape.

Actually no. They would have been in better shape if they did trade him to the Lakers. What exactly did they get for Kawhi? Derozan? A player they probably will be fine moving on from in the offseason? 

59 minutes ago, indifference said:

Rockets should just do whats best for them and ignore “trade destinations”. Spurs did with Kawhi and considering their roster construction they are in OK shape.

They lost in the first round first year post Kawhi, missed the playoffs last season, and will likely miss the playoffs again this season. Kawhi's situation was different as well because he was coming off of an injury. 

36 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Actually no. They would have been in better shape if they did trade him to the Lakers. What exactly did they get for Kawhi? Derozan? A player they probably will be fine moving on from in the offseason? 

What was the trade package for Kawhi? I dont remember being anything like the AD haul. 

4 minutes ago, indifference said:

What was the trade package for Kawhi? I dont remember being anything like the AD haul. 

It was supposedly a "godfather" offer that the Spurs didn't really even consider since they didn't want to trade him to SA. IIRC, Ingram/Hart and then either Ball/Kuzma plus picks. So yeah, that package would have been much better than what they received just off the fact they would have gotten Ingram on a rookie deal. Terrible move by the Spurs. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It was supposedly a "godfather" offer that the Spurs didn't really even consider since they didn't want to trade him to SA. IIRC, Ingram/Hart and then either Ball/Kuzma plus picks. So yeah, that package would have been much better than what they received just off the fact they would have gotten Ingram on a rookie deal. Terrible move by the Spurs. 

Interesting. I couldnt remember thought LAL was low balling because he was off the achilles injury. 

2 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

i think he gets traded tonight. 

What do you think about all this? I know you have been one of Harden's biggest supporters, but did the way this ended rub you the wrong way or you already accepted this before the season?

The one thing I will say about Houston, you guys have found ways to stay relevant and in the playoffs with all sorts of different cores the last two decades. New regime there but if you get Simmons back, team should be solid.

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

What do you think about all this? I know you have been one of Harden's biggest supporters, but did the way this ended rub you the wrong way or you already accepted this before the season?

The one thing I will say about Houston, you guys have found ways to stay relevant and in the playoffs with all sorts of different cores the last two decades. New regime there but if you get Simmons back, team should be solid.

as much as harden is my favorite player in the league im kinda sad how the situation played out.  i accepted it before the season that he would be a problem.  i wish him well wherever he ends up.  im not one of those so called people who switches teams based on a player.  im a die hard rockets fan since birth.  i just hope we are able to get a nice haul back for him.   i feel sorry for john wall and stephen silas more than anything.