Week 2 - Panthers (0-1) @ Bucs (0-1)-A Must Win?!

ravishingone

This is my concern with the offense going fwd.  7 in the box, and Brady correctly recognizes a safety as part of the box.  Checks to right running play and the LT gets steam rolled.  If Smith even gets a stalemate this play is going to get some ydg.

Right check, crap execution, long ydg next play.

6 hours ago, ravishingone said:

This is my concern with the offense going fwd.  7 in the box, and Brady correctly recognizes a safety as part of the box.  Checks to right running play and the LT gets steam rolled.  If Smith even gets a stalemate this play is going to get some ydg.

Right check, crap execution, long ydg next play.

He will get benched if this continues no doubt in my mind

Food for thought, and no I don t agree with Brooks.  I m fine with the divorce.  Where the Bucs are doing it wrong right now is expecting Brady to cover up below average LT play.  At this point of his career, Brady can t do that.  This problem reminds me when Paul Gruber retired.  They drafted Kenyatta Walker who could not play LT.  Then rolling out below avg LTs like Pete Pierson.  Good defenses would just shut down the Bucs offense.  Finally, they sign Roman Oben who was above avg, not even elite and win the SB.  

Simple take, how much worse would Brees had looked having D Smith at LT and not Armstread?  D Smith is the achilles heal of this offense.

4 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Food for thought, and no I don t agree with Brooks.  I m fine with the divorce.  Where the Bucs are doing it wrong right now is expecting Brady to cover up below average LT play.  At this point of his career, Brady can t do that.  This problem reminds me when Paul Gruber retired.  They drafted Kenyatta Walker who could not play LT.  Then rolling out below avg LTs like Pete Pierson.  Good defenses would just shut down the Bucs offense.  Finally, they sign Roman Oben who was above avg, not even elite and win the SB.  

Simple take, how much worse would Brees had looked having D Smith at LT and not Armstread?  D Smith is the achilles heal of this offense.

Gtfo

Buyers remorse my ÷%×$$$

Jameis is trash

Brady is great and im sorry we played a good team with booty cheeks at Left tackle and a million dumb penalties

The saints didn't deserve that win,  we gave it to them with our poor penalties and muffed kickoff + miscommunication 

Anyone making these hot takes of brady being washed after week 1 of a covid off-season in a new system just wants attention 

Thats my take and there's my rant 

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

37 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Gtfo

Buyers remorse my ÷%×$$$

Jameis is trash

Brady is great and im sorry we played a good team with booty cheeks at Left tackle and a million dumb penalties

The saints didn't deserve that win,  we gave it to them with our poor penalties and muffed kickoff + miscommunication 

Anyone making these hot takes of brady being washed after week 1 of a covid off-season in a new system just wants attention 

Thats my take and there's my rant 

Exactly. These aren't worth responding to. Just like loser Favre.