What movie are you watching?

Forge

7 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

True Grit 7.5/10

Damon, and Steinfeld were good, but didn’t care for bridges mumbling acting in this. Other than him playing “the dude” never cared for him much overall.

I can do nothing for you son 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

True Grit 7.5/10

Damon, and Steinfeld were good, but didn’t care for bridges mumbling acting in this. Other than him playing “the dude” never cared for him much overall.

Rating is spot on, but come on, damon is a ****** in this and bridges is cool

Wall Street 8/10. couldn’t help think that Michael J Fox would’ve been perfect in Sheens role. Daryl Hannah was off putting every time she was on screen. Douglas was great

Seven Psychopaths 6.5/10 great cast but the movie fell apart at the end for me. Had some funny moments

The bone collector 7.5/10 very solid murder mystery thriller. Had a very “se7en” feel to it for me. Not sure which film came out first tho. 

4 hours ago, thebestever6 said:

Anyone else feel like Channing Tatum sucks as an actor?

Depends on the role. I think he's got a pretty solid comedic actor resume. Wouldn't have him in anything else though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Depends on the role. I think he's got a pretty solid comedic actor resume. Wouldn't have him in anything else though

Agree

I liked him in the jump street movies, the bullet train movie, and this is the end

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Agree

I liked him in the jump street movies, the bullet train movie, and this is the end

got it so bullet train where he's in it for 1 min of the movie, and this is the end where he has no speaking lines a plays a dog for a min count haha.

• Like 1