ProFootballFocus Top 5/Bottom 5 at every position, as of Week 4

TheKillerNacho

11 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

JJ Watt is not playing that well 

Disagree. Against Cinci he was abusing people. Legitimately destroying OLiners but just didn't get the sacks (overrated stat). Against us, he was double and tripled or chipped or Gronk'd. He commanded that much attention which means the rest of the line got to Brady. Against Ten he was fairly well bottle to be fair. 

PFF accounts for all of that kind of stuff. He's still Watt, without the sacks.

Defo is all man for the 49ers. 

Unsure how Hyde is the third worst running back :S Legitimately confuses me. Kilgore + Kittle at the bottom definitely makes sense. Love Trent Brown getting some love on the right side. He's turned into a considerable steal for a 7th round pick. 

24 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Disagree. Against Cinci he was abusing people. Legitimately destroying OLiners but just didn't get the sacks (overrated stat). Against us, he was double and tripled or chipped or Gronk'd. He commanded that much attention which means the rest of the line got to Brady. Against Ten he was fairly well bottle to be fair. 

Trust me as a Watt fan I appreciate more than most the non-sack metrics. But he hasn't been a top 5 defensive lineman this season.

3 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Trust me as a Watt fan I appreciate more than most the non-sack metrics. But he hasn't been a top 5 defensive lineman this season.

See the Bengals game? That was as good as I've seen Watt, I'd say. He beat a triple team to bat the ball....:D:D

28 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Who isn't abusing our OLine?

Archived