Week 2 - Rams (1-0) @ Eagles (0-1)

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Agree, and a top 12 guy can look top 5ish with the right situation, but we’re obviously nevervgonna have that situation when we can’t draft. Wentz’s cap doesn’t help.

I’m not on the “move on from Wentz” train but I am beginning to see that he just doesn’t have what it takes to take that next step and be a top tier QB in this league, which is a hard pill to swallow given how brightly he shined early in career.

i think he has the talent and ability to do it, but regardless what he says publicly... hes mentally weak... lets the outside noise get to him 

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Agree, and a top 12 guy can look top 5ish with the right situation, but we’re obviously nevervgonna have that situation when we can’t draft. Wentz’s cap doesn’t help.

I’m not on the “move on from Wentz” train but I am beginning to see that he just doesn’t have what it takes to take that next step and be a top tier QB in this league, which is a hard pill to swallow given how brightly he shined early in career.

I completely agree. I'm only really down to move him if he gets significantly injured again.

2 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

i think he has the talent and ability to do it, but regardless what he says publicly... hes mentally weak... lets the outside noise get to him 

In his defense watching your backup win it all has to mentally daunting lol

Just now, eagles18 said:
4 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

In his defense watching your backup win it all has to mentally daunting lol

and not get one ounce of credit that season lol

Yeah.... if we didn't have that bye week due to how great our record was we probably aren't winning it all.

Also, Wentz going down I think sharpened the teams focus cause there was less room for error without our MVP candidate. 

Becoming underdogs was great for the teams motivation too.

• Like 1