GDT: Titans (2-0) at Vikings (0-2)

Titans fan 617

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Wonder if signing Snacks Harrison would help the run D. True NT and puts Jones back at 5T in base. Has to be an upgrade over the likes of Mack, Dickerson, and Crawford. 

I keep hoping for us to bring him but I don’t think the Titans are going do it but he’d definitely help 

43 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Run defense be so terrible though. Reason because clowney & Simmons at time play undisciplined & blow assignments 

Oh I know, but if it’s going to be terrible with your best run-defenders on the field, might as well just get your four best block shedders on the field and dare teams to fully commit to running the ball. Very few teams look willing to do it.

35 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Oh I know, but if it’s going to be terrible with your best run-defenders on the field, might as well just get your four best block shedders on the field and dare teams to fully commit to running the ball. Very few teams look willing to do it.

I see where you going, it’s exactly what the rams did when they signed Suh that yr they went to the Super Bowl. They put him at NT gave up a lot of yards on the ground but they applied pressure on the QB