CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just to clarify my comment, yes a mass role block is a civ move. i only noticed 2 people directly confirm (forge and counselor) the rest (matts and bcb) were more convenient deaths instead of confirmation.

No i'm not targeting naz or trying to sell anything, more thinking out loud as I roll through the thread.

Say some nice thoughts about me then

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

If you're Town, you're playing terribly. Not that I'm surprised coming from one of the twins.

You can attack my gameplay all you want. All day you have tried to undercut me and put shade on me downplaying me pushing you. You got caught by your own words and playstyle 

So, does anyone have anything definitive to undermine Blue’s account?  I don’t see how he lives beyond today if that’s a lie, when the extent of his pressure is derived from... one person saying it’s not based on anything definitive.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

You can attack my gameplay all you want. All day you have tried to undercut me and put shade on me downplaying me pushing you.

Yeah, because I think you're scum. If you're not, you're too invested in your own bad read to actually think about the situation.

Just now, Blue said:

Yeah, because I think you're scum. If you're not, you're too invested in your own bad read to actually think about the situation.

You tried to kill me and you didn't say its cause you thought I was scum as well. Just wanted to get rid of me for being annoying