CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

6 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Are you trying to clear yourself by tying yourself to a dead civ? 

No, just more or less pointing out the logic that was used yesterday and somehow being carried over to today linking me as a viable option. It's hilarious. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

No, just more or less pointing out the logic that was used yesterday and somehow being carried over to today linking me as a viable option. It's hilarious. 

I correct me if i'm wrong but the logic was that you were kinda floating around the issue, I don't see how Daniel coming up civ makes your situation better?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whats your reasoning on naz.  Specifically your reasoning.

He's worthless as Town because he doesn't share any information or participate in the thread. His lone defense so far has been "you're gonna be sorry!" and I think the fact that he felt the need to defend himself at all is suspicious as ****. In my experience, he doesn't even bother reading the thread early on if he's Town.

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Why?

The fact that a lot of you seem eager to find someone else to pressure here, with no information to go on other than Daniel's flip on a terrible push, is suspicious as hell.

The logic to lynch josh

1) was around for the OT period and made no effort to help the discussion or even change his vote from BBB (who he was the only vote for)

2) Disappears after it's over. First post in the AM is "waste of a day" and then wastes his vote on BBB again 

3) the whole cute "i'm only talking to 4 people" thing. I know its a shtick but its also a very mafia friendly shtick intentionally limiting his posting and allowing him to coast. 

4) the great part is that if i'm wrong, its not like he's planning on contributing based on his "limited audience" and participation thus far. Its a pretty safe vote IMO.

37 minutes ago, Blue said:

He's worthless as Town because he doesn't share any information or participate in the thread. His lone defense so far has been "you're gonna be sorry!" and I think the fact that he felt the need to defend himself at all is suspicious as ****. In my experience, he doesn't even bother reading the thread early on if he's Town.

The fact that a lot of you seem eager to find someone else to pressure here, with no information to go on other than Daniel's flip on a terrible push, is suspicious as hell.

I asked you why. Never said it wasn’t a way we could go bud. Chill a bit.

Hockey is scum because he’s playing too hard too fast and is so blaze about just wasting someone in town not knowing what their role is or anything. Could I have a powerful role? Absolutely. In fact I do have a great role. That said; he wants to so cavalierly get rid of someone who is inactive just because of that.

I didn’t even realize that there was an overtime.

Scumbag extraordinaire.

• Like 1