CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

6 hours ago, Forge said:
6 hours ago, SwAg said:

I take no responsibility for this.

I'm blaming bbb

5 hours ago, SwAg said:

Cool, we can blame him together tomorrow.

Why blame him?

Pickle may have been Town, but the way that went down the stretch on a linkage to Nacho, logic on SwAg, and taking credit for the Matts train, while actively refusing to claim when he knew he was going to be the vote, was nothing short of incredible.

WELL THAT WAS RATHER UNEXPECTED!!! WHO KNEW THAT FOOD DUDE #2 WASN'T SCUM!!!? APPARENTLY ONLY HE AND HIS TWIN BROTHER KNEW!!!

I STILL THINK WE NEED TO VOTE NACHO NEXT MORNING!!! AND I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE FROM FORGE!!!

7 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

@ET80 has been selected by RNG to be Ricks replacement with whom I may communicate with

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS HONOR!! I NEED TO CELEBRATE!!!! DO I BLOW SOMETHING UP OR DO I GET IN ANOTHER PEC WORKOUT!!???!!?

I HAVE TO ADMIT THIS MAKES MY DAY AND I AM GOING TO REMEMBER THIS MOMENT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE! 

@squire12, aside from SwAg, who I am fairly confident is scum, it may be beneficial to look at who decided not to vote for me N1 when I self voted. I think that the scum team was able to figure out why I decidedly did that (SwAg is/was clearly unnerved by it) and then backed off or went another route and then was eager to cement me as town (aside from you voting Daniel).