CLAPCON Mafia - Currently: Day 7 - Night 7 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

honestly being that no one died last night there's usually two explanations for this:

1. mafia was roleblocked

2. town was saved via doc

bbb is claiming doctor on the person who claims to have redirected him to someone else, so we can be positive at the very least bbb did not prevent a kill (mafia wouldn't be killing one of their own, I'd reckon). no one claims to have blocked anyone last night (which would be obvious thing to claim given no death)

i don't see the upside of blue making this claim here as scum, either.

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

Buff claimed Doctor under virtually zero pressure, which sure looks to me like he knew he was redirected and wanted to get out ahead of it. I think he either roleblocked Orca and they're aligned, or he's scum redirector.

?

How would scum redirecter even interact with your role?

43 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

So if I'm reading up correctly, there's confirmed mafia in BBB and Blue, right? Their claims conflict?

YOU TELL US!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE MAFIA SO WHICH US WHICH!?!?!?

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

Yikes. I am skunk ape. I win when all threats are eliminated.

THERE ARE TOO MANY LIES FROM YOU TO LET YOU LIVE!!! YOU GO DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! IN FOUR HOURS OR SOMETHING THOUGH!!!! NOT LITERALLY NOW BUT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AND TRYING TO PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW THAT MEANS YOU'RE BEING OBTUSE!!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

THERE ARE TOO MANY LIES FROM YOU TO LET YOU LIVE!!! YOU GO DOWN RIGHT NOW!!! IN FOUR HOURS OR SOMETHING THOUGH!!!! NOT LITERALLY NOW BUT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AND TRYING TO PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW THAT MEANS YOU'RE BEING OBTUSE!!!!

family guy math GIF

29 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

?

How would scum redirecter even interact with your role?

I have no idea and that's why I don't include multiple redirects in my own games.

But it's irrelevant because he didn't target me, he targeted Orca.