ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

16 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

So you'd take out of his prime Verlander over 2015 Sonny Gray? Obviously, Gray has been inconsistent this year. I'm not debating that. But he's capable of special things when he's on. Verlander is too, even at 34, but that's the point.

Idk what you’re arguing here? You want out of his prime verlander but then use the 2015 Gray?

Just now, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Idk what you’re arguing here? You want out of his prime verlander but then use the 2015 Gray?

Verlander is 34. Gray is 27. Is Gray in decline? My argument is that when Sonny Gray is on, he's as good as current Verlander.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Verlander is 34. Gray is 27. Is Gray in decline? My argument is that when Sonny Gray is on, he's as good as current Verlander.

I don’t think Sonny Gray is capable of doing what Verlander did once he joined the Astros. Don’t think that’s really debatable either.

2 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

CC is off to a impressive start. I have a feeling he will give up about 3 runs tonight. Want us to get a couple more runs off Kluber. Then we should have advantage with a fresh bullpen

We really need a rested Miller to be on tonight and be able to go more than just one inning. 

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

I don’t think Sonny Gray is capable of doing what Verlander did once he joined the Astros. Don’t think that’s really debatable either.

You don't think Gray has had 5 dominant starts in a row before?

Archived