BDL Week 3 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • Oklahoma City EF5s

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 05:00 AM

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Those numbers are wrong, but anyways Slay is allowing an opposing QB rating of 76.3. Throwing at him has been like having Dwayne Haskins as your quarterback.

Michael Davis is playing 90% of the snaps as an outside corner alongside Casey Heyward and Chris Harris, of course he's getting thrown at a lot.

And Tre White is universally acknowledge as either the best CB in the league or one of the top 2-3, so lol.

Trying to use Ints as a measure of CB play is the last refuge of the desperate. I bet you liked Gerod Holliman and Senquez Golson coming out of college, too.

I didn't say Any of them weren't good. I'm just giving you rhere target #s which are obviously low because we've played a whopping 3 games.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Those numbers are wrong, but anyways Slay is allowing an opposing QB rating of 76.3. Throwing at him has been like having Dwayne Haskins as your quarterback.

Michael Davis is playing 90% of the snaps as an outside corner alongside Casey Heyward and Chris Harris, of course he's getting thrown at a lot.

And Tre White is universally acknowledged as either the best CB in the league or one of the top 2-3, so lol.

Trying to use Ints as a measure of CB play is the last refuge of the desperate. I bet you liked Gerod Holliman and Senquez Golson coming out of college, too.

Excuse me? 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

that's what your *CLOSEST FEMALE RELATIONSHIP* said last night

wait

yourself GIF

I know you think youre being funny. And ik you think you were clever by not just coming out and saying "wife" but all jokes aside, please do not disrespect my ******* wife. It's not a topic for discussion or jokes on this forum. Yes I take it personally.

6 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I know you think youre being funny. And ik you think you were clever by not just coming out and saying "wife" but all jokes aside, please do not disrespect my ******* wife. It's not a topic for discussion or jokes on this forum. Yes I take it personally.

grow up

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

grow up

I am grown son 

For the record the issue I add wasn't the joke it was the fact that you're sitting here arguing with me and throwing out insults but then decide it's a good time to make a joke

Also on jokes aside my wife would not do anything with you her favorite color is actually purple

Edited by wwhickok

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

I am grown son 

For the record the issue I add wasn't the joke it was the fact that you're sitting here arguing with me and throwing out insults but then decide it's a good time to make a joke

Also on jokes aside my wife would not do anything with you her favorite color is actually purple

To be fair to make purple you need blue

#justfacts   #justajoke. #donthateme

• Like 3

Neither of us these teams decided too defense the RB or TE in the the passing game 

The Okc d line is a mess and the Williamsport offensive line is really bad.  Outside of tretter, the others are averages at best and the guards have been turrible. On the other side, the Okc tackles are playing outstanding and they'll need to be against this pass rush duo.  The Williamsport middle leaves much towards be desired however as I'm assuming reader will be off the field minus run situations 

Putting white on Edelman boggled my mind as Julian has trouble separating (his bigger game this year came against them cover three majority Seahawks) 

Calling Ben your best offensives player is well to put it nicely, just not true.  He's been bailed out a good deal by his wr this season 

Both teams are playing a cover one basically and in a close matchup I'll take Mahomes to make more plays at home with a slightly better supporting cast 

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

I am grown son 

Ah, so the issue was that a clearly self-deprecating joke that didn't even explicitly name your wife detracted from my trolling you with facts. Glad we cleared that up.