BDL Week 3 - Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Oklahoma City EF5s

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Williamsport Soul Reavers
    • Oklahoma City EF5s

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/01/2020 at 05:00 AM

Blue what happened in this one? I was reading the game plan early this morning and it seemed flippant so I wanted to come back to it to make sure I wasn't just sleepy. It doesn't seem like you respected any potential threat from WSR, and his game plan was solid.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jlash said:

While not as good as OKC's I would disagree that Williamsport has a poor secondary.

Not a single one of Williamsport's CBs should be higher than the 3rd CB on a BDL secondary.

3 hours ago, PR said:

I like the idea of attacking them through the air this week as Blue just like... pfft... he is no threat to throw...I think Ridley absolutely balls out here with only one deep and potentially against Davis in some parts of the game. 

Roethlisberger hasn't been good this season and even he knows it.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

Blue what happened in this one? I was reading the game plan early this morning and it seemed flippant so I wanted to come back to it to make sure I wasn't just sleepy. It doesn't seem like you respected any potential threat from WSR, and his game plan was solid.

No, that's exactly what happened. Don't know how anybody watches Roethlisberger this season and looks at Mahomes vs. that secondary and goes, "yeah, Williamsport really has a shot here"

Edited by Blue

52 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Matchup - OKC; Performance - OKC (The sack party from the DL broke the Offensive tie); Gameplan - NA

OKC 30 WSR 27

Are you serious? See this is the issue with ppl not reading the gameplan. That Gameplan by Blue... yeah its pretty terrible tbh

Also Ben isn't turning the ball over, has been completing a down of passes, including deep throws.  He doesn't need to be Patrick Mahomes. Ben has been very good so far this season .

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Your No. 1 CB is allowing 66% of targets to be caught and your No. 2 is only playing 55% of snaps this season, lol. Your secondary would be poor in the IRL 

I disagree that they're poor. 

But having said that your best Defensive linemen is not on the field 35% of the time. You also don't actually have anyone replacing Tuitt for that 35% of the game. 

You didnt really counter much, if any of my gameplan. Didn't account for the deep balls to Ridley at all, who brw had another huge week. The run defense response by you, imo, was weak at best.

I know you're a much better gameplanner, but it feels like you were so sure that just being blatantly disrespectful toward my team would be enough to get you a victory that you didnt bother to give any effort toward writing a gameplan

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Did Shamar Stephen and Ogbonnia Okoronkwo not play this week either?

Shemar Stephen is a HUGE downgrade from Tuitt, let's just get that out of the way. 

And Ogbonnia Okoronkwo isn't even a starter on his RL team, he has 4 total tackles this season. (Shemar btw has 😎 neither one has a sack. Which makes SirA's comments laughable at best.

16 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I asked you earlier and what did you give me?

This

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

14 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I disagree that they're poor.

You didnt really counter much, if any of my gameplan.

Of course not, but you were also starting IRL fourth CB Jimmy Smith last week. Your taste in CBs is questionable at best.

You really did the job for me by taking the ball away from your best player and putting it in Roethlisberger's hands instead.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Shemar Stephen is a HUGE downgrade from Tuitt, let's just get that out of the way. 

And Ogbonnia Okoronkwo isn't even a starter on his RL team, he has 4 total tackles this season. (Shemar btw has 😎 neither one has a sack. Which makes SirA's comments laughable at best.

•  

Nobody argued otherwise...? Okoronkwo isn't the starter here either, so I don't know what point you think you're making that everyone isn't already aware of.