QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

If the Eagles do get 2 1sts and a player:

1st of all, that is best case scenario. 

2nd of all: Possible players we might get back? I'm looking at cheaper players on the rise that could be quality starters.

Right now I am looking at the Cots and the Bears roster:

Bears- Only player that really makes sense is Anthony Miller. That would be pretty nice.

Colts- Bobby Okereke??? That would be sweet. Tyquan Lewis or Kemoko Turay maybe. 

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Lets get the ball rolling on a Pace statue, what a legend dude.

My god if that somehow happened and they got Pick 20 this year, a player (would assume maybe a LB?) and their 1st next year (which would very likely be even higher than 20...we’d be sitting pretty. Wentz playing some kind of middle ground of the last 3 years would net a top 15 pick most likely.

I'm thinking it's going to be Fuller.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

My god if that somehow happened and they got Pick 20 this year, a player (would assume maybe a LB?) and their 1st next year (which would very likely be even higher than 20...we’d be sitting pretty. Wentz playing some kind of middle ground of the last 3 years would net a top 15 pick most likely.

There are two guys in the league that think they can fix Wentz. One works for the bears and one works for  the colts. Gotta pin them against each other.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Anthony Miller would make the most sense. They perpetually never want to play him and he is entering the last year of his deal. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

There are two guys in the league that think they can fix Wentz. One works for the bears and one works for  the colts. Gotta pin them against each other.

It’s great, here’s to hoping a third team like Denver or New England get involved to keep the price up.

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I don't think those teams would be as confident to gamble on Carson. 

Yeah, I think both the Colts and Bears are in that sweet spot of not being able to touch the top QBs this year, know what top level Carson can be firsthand, and were frozen out of the better vet QBs up for trade in their division.

The next most similar team would probably be the Raiders. Though it’s more complicated since they’d have to find a trade partner for Carr too.

Pats are close enough but would require Carson probably restructuring.