QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Intangibles he seemed like a more competitive tough dude than the Wilson’s of the world. Also doesn’t have a punchable face, so there’s that too.

That probably isn't saying much.

Fun Fact: Corral actually went to Oaks Christian HS before transferring to Long Beach Poly. The transfer was cause he got into a fight in front of a lot of people at a basketball game with Wayne Gretzky's son. The school ended up taking Gretzky's side cause he is a huge donor to the school which is private. Corral probably got a scholarship there cause of football. I don't think he's poor, but he isn't rich like Gretzky's kid. 

Here is a TMZ article about it:

“We’re told there was tension brewing between the two for a while and it came to a head at the basketball game. Corral transferred out of Oaks Christian (where Wayne Gretsky is said to be a big financial supporter) days after the incident and posted on Twitter that the school was ‘biased towards money,'” TMZ reported. 

I remember it well cause I was really into recruiting at the time for USC and wanted him there and he was once committed just like Bryce Young, but glad they decommitted and went to SEC schools with how down the drain our program was going with Helton lol.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

25 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

lol I wouldn't expect a buffet place (at least a cheap one) to do good fried chicken.

Only buffet as a kid I remember going to was HomeTown Buffet which doesn't exist anymore.

all i would get there as a kid was their fried chicken and jello for dessert. everything else  was horrendous

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

all i would get there as a kid was their fried chicken and jello for dessert. everything else  was horrendous

Smart tbh. The idea of a buffet just doesn't sound good to me now. As a kid I was wide eyed about filling up my plate with everything. But, later in life you realize how gross a buffet can be, especially ones with plastic trays which are a breeding ground for bacteria. The food is left out for a long period of time so it too can be a breeding ground for germs too. Not to mention there are probably a lot of other customers who touch the food. I know there are some high quality buffets out there like I mentioned with Vegas, but the cheap ones are a no go for me.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Grilled pork chops and yeast rolls were my go to at Golden Corral. Don't care about sanitation excuses post covid, I miss that place.

People would be shocked to know what occurs unfortunately in most kitchens in most restaurants in the world. Better off not knowing. Trust me.

32 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Grilled pork chops and yeast rolls were my go to at Golden Corral. Don't care about sanitation excuses post covid, I miss that place.

People would be shocked to know what occurs unfortunately in most kitchens in most restaurants in the world. Better off not knowing. Trust me.

Pork chops from a cheap buffet? 

Yeah... I'll pass on that. They probably overcook them.

A great pork chop should be very juicy and still have some pink to it.

51 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Pork chops from a cheap buffet? 

Yeah... I'll pass on that. They probably overcook them.

A great pork chop should be very juicy and still have some pink to it.

Well can't speak on behalf of your city/state but the one we had here, absolutely spot on. 🍺