QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

16 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Let's F Goooo

Can we please still draft a WR at 6 too. And REALLY COOK

We’re trading for Russ and keeping the 6th pick. You drunk?

we’re going to have to give up at least 3 1sts for Russ. Dudes 32 (?). This team ain’t ready to win. Unless Howie can magically get Russ and fix these holes, (WR, DB, etc.) all the while balancing the cap, it’s going to be at least a couple more years before we’re in decent shape. And by that point Russ is aged. Can’t believe I’m saying it, but I’d rather just roll with Hurts and see what I’ve got then do a complete dismantling if it doesn’t work. Watson on the other hand....

• Like 1

I'd rather just trade up to #2 and take Zach. Would cost considerably less than trading for Russ, most likely. Not to mention Zach Wilson/#2 pick cap hit is going to be way better than Wilsons contract.

Edited by Jeezla

8 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I'd rather just trade up to #2 and take Zach. Would cost considerably less than trading for Russ, most likely. Not to mention Zach Wilson/#2 pick cap hit is going to be way better than Wilsons contract.

If you’re convinced on Wilson, yeah it makes more sense with our timeline.

would the move to #2 be 1st(#6), next year’s 1st and our 2nd or both 3rds?

12 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I don't drink and was kidding. We'd have to give up way more than the package you said. 

You’re in the Eagles forum. We drink. It’s what we do. Well, it’s what’s we used to do. 

3 1sts for Russ is what it’s taking. No way someone gets more for a 32 year old, expensive QB. 

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

You’re in the Eagles forum. We drink. It’s what we do. Well, it’s what’s we used to do

Drink it up then lol. Never been my thing and a forum ain't changing that. Maybe at a party or at a bar but drinking at home is some serious loner stuff. Alcohol and beer just ain't the same at home. If I drink more than 3x in a year that's pretty crazy for me. I like to smoke not drink

20 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Drink it up then lol. Never been my thing and a forum ain't changing that. Maybe at a party or at a bar but drinking at home is some serious loner stuff. Alcohol and beer just ain't the same at home. If I drink more than 3x in a year that's pretty crazy for me. I like to smoke not drink

*looks at last word in username*

Checks out

• Like 1