QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

8 hours ago, eagles18 said:

Everyone here knows that I'm one of the biggest Wentz supporters on this forum, but even I see the guy doesn't want to be here and I don't blame him. There is just too much pressure to live up to the expectations. Foles winning the Super Bowl as his backup was already an enormous weight on his shoulders, then you add him getting hurt the next year (back) where foles once again took us to the playoffs and beat the bears. The next year he dealt with too many offensive injuries and then got himself injured (concussion) in the playoffs and then to follow that the FO drafted a QB high. Its best for him personally to start on a clean slate on a different team. 

This is how I see it. It's best that both parties move on from each other.

I really hope that Lurie comes to his senses soon. As Pete has alluded too numerous times, Howie Roseman is an absolute weasel who shouldn't survive numerous head coaches and his largest investment ever (Wentz).

Edited by RBreezy
Spelled Lurie wrong
  • Like 1

My dream Wentz trades in order

#3- Wentz to the Bears for 20, 2022 1st and WR Anthony Miller

#2- Wentz and Ertz to the Colts for 21, 2022 1st, 4th Round pick and LB Bobby Okereke or CB Rick Ya Sin

#3- Wentz for a time machine to take us back to before Howie completely dismantled this franchise