Week 4: WFT (1-2) vs. Ravens (2-1) 1 PM on CBS

MikeT14

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

He didn’t call time out but luckily the coach did before he almost ran the clock out so we couldn’t even get a field goal.

I’m pretty sure that’s on the coach and his awful clock management. This has gone on all season. 

Just now, mar29020 said:

bro all haskins has done is dumped off. He tried to run another play which would have ran us out of time. He is clueless.

Bro, that’s the plays the coaches are calling and a big reason for that is bc they don’t trust our pass rush vs the Ravens pass rush and their exotic blitzes.

1 minute ago, mar29020 said:

we are calling a severly dumbed down playbook for haskins. 

I disagree. I just think they are calling plays for people to "make people miss in open space" (very similar to what Carolina did) and we are not in a position (down double digits) nor do we have personnel (especially on the oline) to make these things happen.

I actually think Haskins had a good first half. Looks more comfortable in the pocket and going through his progressions. The o-line has not held up for him and he still is making some decent throws.

That being said, JDR needs to get his defense to play more physical and put better people in the position to cover these playmakers for Baltimore.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

bro all haskins has done is dumped off. He tried to run another play which would have ran us out of time. He is clueless.

Re-watch the first half. He has gone through his progressions and sometimes all you have is the checkdown. That being said, these swing passes need to stop, Turner has to call more plays down the field.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I disagree. I just think they are calling plays for people to "make people miss in open space" (very similar to what Carolina did) and we are not in a position (down double digits) nor do we have personnel (especially on the oline) to make these things happen.

I actually think Haskins had a good first half. Looks more comfortable in the pocket and going through his progressions. The o-line has not held up for him and he still is making some decent throws.

That being said, JDR needs to get his defense to play more physical and put better people in the position to cover these playmakers for Baltimore.

Exactly, and if 16/22 (73%) for 149 yards in a half is poor play from your QB, give me that every half the rest of the season!!