Week 4 - Rams vs. Giants

RamsFan24

So the defense looked dominant. The offense I feel felt like the Giants are so bad they don’t have to be as sharp as they was when they played more talented defenses like Buffalo and Philly. I think McVay will get them going in the 2nd and the Rams will pull away in the 2nd half. Just felt like the Rams want to run and end this game as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rrrrrrrams said:

lol. no way this team makes the playoffs.

Because we are up 10-6 at half? lol come on man.. Defense is doing what they have to do. If not for the fumble they'd only have 3 now. Not to mention theres still an entire second half. If we lose... then yeah sure I can see your argument. Offense looks sluggish but they'll be fine. The best teams make mistakes too.. might be 10-6 but this doesn't feel like a close game at all

I think today is a product of the Rams coming from two east coast trips, playing a bad Giants team that real humans out on the field probably weren’t taking too seriously, still hungover from having a historic comeback win ripped from them due to a ticky tac penalty in Buffalo and oh no fans to even get them fired up during this uncharacteristic bad offensive game. Now those aren’t excuses those imo are logic facts. I’ll also point out that Joe Judge comes from New England and we know whether it’s Belichick, Patricia, and now Judge those New England coaches have done well against McVays offense.

Edited by stl4life07

Its almost like people have never seen a bad team compete against a good team. Damn lol We see crazy things happen every week. We've seen our 2-14 rams put up great fights against good teams.. IT HAPPENS PEOPLE. Starting to remember why I left this forum 7 years ago lmao 

3 minutes ago, JonStark said:

You don't honestly believe that. Mcvay underestimated the Giants, that's it. 

Things felt off from the start today. Kupp drop, then the fumble. This is simply a team expecting to be handed a win and leave. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Absolute dime from Goff and a great run by Kupp. Let's freaking go!

It sure was pretty. I honestly thought next week was our upset alert week.. hopefully now they see they cant show up and just expect a hand out win vs the best athletes in the world

Edited by MDY10