Cam Newton - Female Reporter Gaffe

cddolphin

I was a fan of his since the Auburn days, but recently it's been tough to like him as much. Between stuff like this, his goofy clothes, his pointless goatee dye, his constant first down celebrations, it's getting annoying. I would still say I'm a fan of him. All these things are really minuscule and a lot of people make him out to be worse than he really is. He's just gotta be better than this.

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Are we men? Who cares about this. Non issue and I hate cam as the next guy.

Being blown out of proportion. Soft. 

And this is the kind of response that never helps these situations. Not being blown out of proportion. he was being a condescending jerk. He deserves to be called out. And what does us being men have to do with anything?

Just now, navysaintsfan said:

And this is the kind of response that never helps these situations. Not being blown out of proportion. he was being a condescending jerk. He deserves to be called out.

Bro, Many people here recite songs from artist dissing women. But these same people are offended by a tasteless joke by Cam.. It's no biggie. Just a tasteless joke.

He didn't commit a blood sacrifice to Satan and dishonor her. Everyone is so sensitive despite loving artist who diss women with that magic word. Hypocrites. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Bro, Many people here recite songs from artist dissing women. But these same people are offended by a tasteless joke by Cam.. It's no biggie. Just a tasteless joke.

He didn't commit a blood sacrifice to Satan and dishonor her. Everyone is so sensitive despite loving artist who diss women with that magic word. Hypocrites. 

straw-man.png

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Are we men? Who cares about this. Non issue and I hate cam as the next guy.

Being blown out of proportion. Soft. 

How is it being blown out of proportion? No one has suggested boycotting, burning his jersey, trying to get him suspended. Just pointing out that he was disrespectful and should apologize.

i hate political correctness as much as anyone. But going around treating people with no respect for no reason doesn't make you a crusader against PC culture. It just makes you an A-hole

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Nameless fictional hoes in rap songs. Not a real person just doing her job in front of her colleagues 

Just now, Joe_is_the_best said:

I could care less, but I care enough to post that I couldn't care less about what Cam said. He's not a role model, but one dumb comment doesn't make him a bad guy. I have a much worse opinion of men who do bad things than those who make distasteful jokes.

Say "couldn't care".

Archived