2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

2 minutes ago, flyers0909 said:

Bleh, can't stand guys who can't skate. 

Nah man, it was a good pick. I mean, he isn't going to be elite or anything, but he can absolutely rip it. He should be a PP stud, and that has value. His overall shot is just amazing. Release is super fast, hard, accurate. Again, I think that there's a decent chance he ends up like Palmieri. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Nah man, it was a good pick. I mean, he isn't going to be elite or anything, but he can absolutely rip it. He should be a PP stud, and that has value. His overall shot is just amazing. Release is super fast, hard, accurate. Again, I think that there's a decent chance he ends up like Palmieri. 

I see you had him 24th and I think Button had him 16th (Is that a good thing...?).  We just have a few guys in the system that can't skate I'm always gun shy adding another to the pool.  Would have preferred someone with higher upside I think.  I do love the shot though.

1 minute ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Lol. Had to know Joe was going defense! 

he should have gone elsewhere than barron then lol. 

Kid has all the tools...I just don't know if he knows how to play hockey, which is kind of concerning for a hockey player. Athlete more than player, if you know what I mean. Injuries are a concern.