STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

All I needed was a motivational speech from @theuntouchable to snap me out of my funk. The first time he told me to shut up...if he drops an F bomb or threatens to kick me in my shins, you'd all better look out.

To be fair, that D1 RB I was really worried about facing in our R1 playoff game went off for 4 TD and now I don't have to worry about prepping for a R2 playoff game...so that's good I guess.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Time to claim:

I lied about being vanilla (until now). That powerup yesterday not only gave us the alignments and ratios, but it also gave me a bonus "Force Scan". I scanned Blue and Squire, and they are 100% not aligned. Given that Vader certainly isn't a Bounty Hunter and Squire's confirmation passively that he's NOT a bounty hunter and refusal to CC Orca, that means that one of these two is scum.

I'm prone to believe that Squire is a Jedi who is momentarily willing to lose a member of the rebellion (TK3) for the sake of a win con or self preservation.

You may now debate the Darth Vader redemptive arc as I eagerly await Squire's hardclaim. 

bye bye squire nice knowing you

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

tbh, if Squire is Obi, he may as well claim that and try to convince people that he's willing to sacrifice the Rebels for his secondary WC.

Given that he's majorly into droids and is potentially the droid voting Hockey right now, there's someone else I think he could be.

13 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't even know how to dignify this with a response

He has to have 4 people dead AND survive to the end? AND he's just outright naming those people (some of which are still living and would have incentive to kill him)?

He has a name invest but doesn't come out until day 4?

gtfo out of here

Umm...I invested you N3...was I suppose to time travel to claim it before lmao. You caught!

I have no worries about being killed if you read lmao

KA4m.gif